A repeat of Sydney 2004

though i was in favour of batting in 3rd innings...and three quick wickets under 10 runs..can put any plan on back burner... so i am not very disappointed with the performance ..with three top order batsmen already in pavilion..and lead just above 300...any one would adopt a safety first policy.. i am sure...the THINK TANK ( Dravid, sachin, Kumble, Ganguly, Chandu, Vengy) collectively decided to bat and bat quickly....to get a lead of 500 obviously their PLAN A flopped miserably... so PLAN B was that one player will stick around..and others will play around him..till the lead is 500 we still have 90 overs to get english team out...if they will play for draw..or for time out..they will definitely lose some wickets... even the last session after tea...can get india victory....Banglore Vs Pakistan..???? under Ganguly. so i am hopeful that we will win....but even if english players play out of their skin and save the game...we will still win the series... so 1-0 or 2-0 does not matter... we have won the series..and thats the truth...nothing but the truth.

so 1-0 or 2-0 does not matter...
In my opinion 1-0 is very different from 2-0 in a 3 test series. Don't forget that in the first test India did manage to escape by proverbial whisker. Taking nothing away from Dhoni's splendid innings in the first test England sure had the upperhand then and were denied the win thank to the rain. If you look the result in that light 1-0 doesnt seem so sweet really. 2-0 is what I would like to see. We are very capable of doing it what with England still 400 plus runs behind on the last day, lets see how it goes tomorrow. xx