Messi is ridiculous

BERGKAMP

That last goal was great, but he had so much space... some really poor defending on both sides from the highlights, makes me wonder how seriously they took it. No Alves, Silva or Luiz for Brazil. Dede another good young CB not playing...wonder if Lucio still makes the squad... Good to see the Arg starting lineup had Higuain, Messi and AdM in attack, that is how they should line up IMO, and ideally Banega instead of Sosa. Coloccini could play as should Matias Rodriguez at RB...

brazil lost at home to argentina? lol must be a case where they didnt ply their full strength team, brazil are a very powerfull team, they will tear argentina apart mostly if not always .. though credit to argentina, messi is just crazy, nothing to say... that high line of brazil is just suicidal vs a team like argentina

An athlete who took HGH can't be taken seriously. He's not a natural any of his achievements don't mean anything. He's a cheater. **** Messi.
i agree he took those growth enhancing drugs..i dont like him too much also, but he is miles ahead of gaynaldo.... even gaynaldo could have scored a magnificent goal vs spain in a friendly had nani not interfered to cause off side :bootyshake:

^Yeah but a 5'0 Messi could not possibly have been fast enough at the professional level. He would have been bullied around. He is currently very hard to fend off probably made good muscular gains on HGH, without that he would have been a stick and 5'0 height. Would have finished his career with 2 goals srs. Skills mean nothing when you are that far behind physically. 5'7 and muscular is much much better.

What I've been trying to say is what use are skills when you are physically weak without HGH he would have been chit. /thread
it's not his faiult he was born a midget. and even now he is a lot smaller than your average footballer, yet still puts them all to shame with how much better he is than all others.