Why ?

Desi Cartman

Why is it that when you have an important meeting and even when you give yourself plenty of time, still something funny happens like you can't pay for the parking as you dont have change or your credit card doesn't work. Why do these things happen only on important days.

Im not upset but wondering why does one have a 10 dollar note and a machine which accepts only 5 or 1 dollar. You have given yourself 10 mins extra, you get out of the car and walk slowly to the station while enjoying the morning sun then in 5 mins time you are panicking, you don't have correct change, your card doesn't work, nobody helps you. It's just scary

Btw I also found out how cheap people can be, people read everywhere that you should help others bla bla bla but when they see someone who needs change of 10 bucks or I even said you can take this and give me a dollar, people just walk away n nod their head. It's shocking, I'm feeling so sad for beggars at the moment :) I was just asking for change and these poor hungry people need money to feed themselves

You believe you are on top of things and relax, making you forget things? Anyway I'm sure its not always the case, you remember the times it happens and make a big deal of it
yaar I was there 20 mins before the train, I knew I can pay by card, cash or ticket for the parking but funny thing is my card wasnt working , for cash I had 10 bucks and the max it takes is 5 and the ticket I had was a scan card and not a paper ticket so it didnt work. eventually I had to get out of the station and buy a paper ticket and then pay from that ticket for the parking. I wouldnt have cared had I not given myself time but I did .. I follow a rule " Dont sweat about stuff which is not going to matter in 5 years time" so I am not upset but Im wondering why do things go weird all of a sudden