This Is A Match That Should Have Been Won By India !!!

RD was' date=' is and will remain the blockheaded idiot, forever fated to look over his shoulders to see if SRT or SG is stealing a march over him. Which is why even when he seems to be aggressive, it's a fools aggression. Basically, he is a wussie with no balls.[/quote'] very nicely put.. he will forver b slave than a leader.. its a pity tht we have this slave as a leader

Come on guys, he doesn't deserve the abuse. The name-calling is unwarranted. What is point in calling any Indian cricketer a fool, a wuss, a slave, etc. Criticize him by all means, but the name-calling is just plain childish. We are better than that. Yeah, so he f*cked up this test but India won the series anyway. This is the 2nd test series India have won outside the subcontinent. India never won Test series outside the subcontinent before; Dravid has taken India to new heights. So at least give him credit for that. Besides, it's not like India has any other alternative when it comes to the captaincy position. If you think Dravid is such a crappy captain, name someone in this current Indian side who would do a better job ?

Come on guys, he doesn't deserve the abuse. The name-calling is unwarranted. What is point in calling any Indian cricketer a fool, a wuss, a slave, etc. Criticize him by all means, but the name-calling is just plain childish. We are better than that. Yeah, so he f*cked up this test but India won the series anyway. This is the 2nd test series India have won outside the subcontinent. India never won Test series outside the subcontinent before; Dravid has taken India to new heights. So at least give him credit for that. Besides, it's not like India has any other alternative when it comes to the captaincy position. If you think Dravid is such a crappy captain, name someone in this current Indian side who would do a better job ?
predz, no doubt abt 2nd series victory.... its not mainly cuz of dravid..hes lucky to have this talented bunch but we cud have scaled more heights if this talented bunch of players have been used smartly
very nicely put.. he will forver b slave than a leader.. its a pity tht we have this slave as a leader
wish i can give you some gaaliyans of my own... but i will restrain myself.. hope you are currently living in India.. if not then you have no right to say something like this to India's captain..
wish i can give you some gaaliyans of my own... but i will restrain myself.. hope you are currently living in India.. if not then you have no right to say something like this to India's captain..
well im not living in india.. well it doesnt matter where i live.. does it? first of all im an indian and an indian cricket fan.. it might b bit overboard wat i said there.....sorry abt tht

Spinach, chicken and wild rice soup 3 cups water 1 14--ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth 1 10-3/4-ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup 2/3 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 3 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (about 1 pound) 2 cups shredded fresh spinach Directions 1. Just when RD goes out to bat, in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine the water, broth, cream of chicken soup, uncooked wild rice, thyme, and pepper. 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours until RD scores his next run. 3. To serve, stir in chicken and spinach. Makes 6 (1-1/2-cup) servings.