Wimbledon 2012

Cricketics

Gulbis beats Berdych well wow. Berdych was tipped as an outsider for these champs. However Gulbis is no mug, has not really lived up to his potential. Packs some power on his groundstrokers. Was always going to be tricky but Berdy should have won this Also Isner out!! Much more of a shock than the Berdych upset. Feds route to the Semis just got much easier

tsonga vs hewitt 2day, expect a tsonga tsunami one thing i have to say, the grass court have become so slower, its not at all like in the 90`s which was so quick, very disappointing to see...nowadays few players like pussy form of slow rally forming tennis in every court... i hope the USTA puts a layer of greese on the court b4 the us open starts

I feel really sad for Mardy Fish. Poor guy is battling with some heart problems. He won today but you could see he looks week. He is still a top player, and is missing Olympics now so that he can spend sometime in USA and will play in Washington DC which clashes with Olympics. I hope he recovers fast. I recentlyl heard that his heart was beating way too fast which isn't a good sign.

Nadal out..He hasnt won a tournament outside of clay for almost 2 years now. Have always maintained that in the first week of Wimby somebody like Tsonga with a big serve and flat hitting can hit through him. In the second week, the court becomes a virtual clay court making Nadal that much more dangerous.

rafa loses to some random called Rosol in 5..WOW..apparently he played amazingly..well he must have to beat Rafa... well wel..Murray for one must be happy
Flat strokes from start to finish. He was hitting Rafa's second serve for 95 mph return forehands. I guess he realized to hell with the rallies and go all in on every shot (of course it helps that he has a hammer serve). Rosol's performance was like catching lightning in a bottle. There is no way he replicates that in the next match. Watch him commit a ton of unforced errors next time out.