Wimbledon 2012

Cricketics

In last 8 years, Federer has never been knocked out before quater finals in any of the Major. This is a great great record. That is why he is the greatest. Even in his decline, when he hasn't won any major from last 2 years, he still continues his dominance and still shows his consistency. THE GREAT ROGER FEDERER. PEACE ALL

^well you were right. Huge dissapointment for A Rod, I thought he might win this on grass. Coming off a tourno win from last week- albeit vs some pretty ordinary opposition there. He started so well too, but lack of playing time caught up and he didnt have the zip on his strokes as the match went on. Ferrer is a machine and you need to run miles against him. A Rod finished by blowing a kiss to the crowd- a farewell perhaps? sad as it will be, I hope so. He has had a great career and a great servant to the mens game but age and injuries are catching up now...

In last 8 years, Federer has never been knocked out before quater finals in any of the Major. This is a great great record. That is why he is the greatest. Even in his decline, when he hasn't won any major from last 2 years, he still continues his dominance and still shows his consistency. THE GREAT ROGER FEDERER. PEACE ALL
Best post of the thread. Peace from me too.

Ya I do that' date=' but you know sometimes[b'] it's nice to check out draws and stay on with the current refreshed scores. Google though is amazing.
Yes, even like to do that.. and I share your reviews/frustration on wimbledon.org experience.

here is one of the match i remember where fedex was above the god mode
Haha..isnt that the AO2007 SF match with Roddick. I remember seeing that live and laughing throughout the second set. Those days, they played a montage of Federer shots during breals called the "Federer funhouse".He would invariably have 3-4 shots that would make you go "Wait..Did that actually happen?!!!" Miss those glorious days :((

Surprisingly one sided win for Ferrer, looks like JMDPs knee did not hold up. he would have been a sterner test for Murray than Ferrer so this is a dissapointing result. Anyway Hopefully Tsonga will oust Murray in Semis!

I am starting to hate this tournament. I hate how it continues to rain, players are playing their same game for continuous days and they still have Sunday off. Instead of players getting rest, it's actually coming back to haunt these players that they are having to complete 3 games in 2 days and stuff like that. Wimbledon needs to get rid of the Sunday Off

As expected, the Djokovic - Federer semi. Djokovic is red hot to win this one though. The only way that Novak loses this is if he chokes,which is possible since Roger becomes New number 1 if Djokovic loses this one. Of course if JesusFed turns up...