Was Federer lucky to have won 16 Grand slam ?

Sehwag1830

Was Federer lucky to have won 16 Grand slam ?  

1. 1.

even though you have completely lost the plot nd its obvious ur opening of the thread is bcoz of ur massive hatred towards the maestro' date=' even though fedex doesnt have to prove anything to haters like u , but still i assure u federer will beat djokoviv/nadal in final to win a GS.....the bet is on[/quote'] Yes i am a hater. :hysterical: If Federer wins even 1 more GS beating Nadal/Djovic in final i am ready to accept my mistake.

Yes i am a hater. :hysterical: If Federer wins even 1 more GS beating Nadal/Djovic in final i am ready to accept my mistake.
Comon yaar.. How can you hate a champ like Federer? I mean I am one of the most hardcore Rafa fans but to hate someone like Federer is not good. Imagine had there been no Federer, then what would have men's tennis looked like? It's full of power hitters with hardly any grace left. Also, what would have happened to the greatest rivalry of all times? TBH, sometimes even I get bored of watching Rafa slugging it out all the time. But, Federer is poetry in motion.

Comon yaar.. How can you hate a champ like Federer? I mean I am one of the most hardcore Rafa fans but to hate someone like Federer is not good. Imagine had there been no Federer, then what would have men's tennis looked like? It's full of power hitters with hardly any grace left. Also, what would have happened to the greatest rivalry of all times? TBH, sometimes even I get bored of watching Rafa slugging it out all the time. But, Federer is poetry in motion.
I am not a Federer hater. But my opinion is that Current Nadal/Djovic would have also won 16 GS if they had played in that era.

Yes i am a hater. :hysterical: If Federer wins even 1 more GS beating Nadal/Djovic in final i am ready to accept my mistake.
Got your answer? Djokovic cannot hold a candle to a 31-year-old-GrandpaFederer Perhaps you'll be a little more respectful of him now

now i hope the op is silenced a bit...u know what, fedex has won last 3 of 5 matches vs rafa as well...so the old fedex still has got somethin in him..right? i would still want fedex t win this slam nd a couple more, coz he has it in himself, he is constantly reaching sf`s nd finals, so it gives me immense hope in either of us open or aus open

Are you serious? The guy is still making semis and finals of every damn tournament and you still question his class. He was class apart. Yes Nadal and others did beat him, but they weren't good enough to stop him from winning. Also, he's very old now from Nadal and Djokovic, and yet he continues his dominance over most players. Let me see how Nadal or someone else is when they are of Federer's age.
this whatever some dicks might say he still is an ATG

He was head and shoulders above in a weaker generation of players. I feel that he was slightly past his peak when Djokovic started to get good. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are the best 3 tennis players of the last 10 years by some distance IMO. When they play each other i think Federer is best equipped to beat Djokovic, Nadal is best equipped to beat Federer (i think Nadal has a significant mental advantage here) and Djokovic is best equipped to beat Nadal.

He was head and shoulders above in a weaker generation of players. I feel that he was slightly past his peak when Djokovic started to get good. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are the best 3 tennis players of the last 10 years by some distance IMO. When they play each other i think Federer is best equipped to beat Djokovic, Nadal is best equipped to beat Federer (i think Nadal has a significant mental advantage here) and Djokovic is best equipped to beat Nadal.
According to me , Federer is best equipped to defeat both and coming to the other two, it will go either way depending on the surface

nadal has a superior h2h record vs fedex bcoz most of their career matches were played on clay..he leads 12-2 or 12-3 i guess..the major factor for this is bcoz no one else had the balls to reach the final of FO or other tournament finals..it was mostly fedex with nadal always reaching the final on clay...on hard court or grass fedex can beat both rafa nd nole...but in clay the problem with fed is his single handed backhand, which is exclusively targeted by nadal nd now even by nole..nadal`s game on slow clay court is perfectly suited against fedex, mind u only slow clay, not any other court... by the way :hatsoff: to fedex , the only player to win FO in nadal era nd :hatsoff: to soderling, the only guy who beat nadal in FO..what a match that was

BTW' date='If a 31 year old wins and becomes #1, what does it say about this era???[/quote'] Throughout the match he looked so relaxed, and on the other hand 6 years younger kid was catching for breath every other game, slipping, losing balance.. Another point to be noted: Federer 38 unforced errors against Murray's 25... imagine a younger Federer with lesser errors.