• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

India squad: Virender Sehwag, Virat Kohli (vice-capt), Gautam Gambhir, R Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Ashok Dinda, MS Dhoni (capt), Suresh Raina, Vinay Kumar, Rohit Sharma, Pragyan Ojha, Ajinkya Rahane, Manoj Tiwary, Rahul Sharma, Zaheer Khan.
Why no Aaron and why 3 spinners when we play only 1 in squad and will they play with 5 bowlers as there is no so called alrounder selected.
Why no Aaron and why 3 spinners when we play only 1 in squad and will they play with 5 bowlers as there is no so called alrounder selected.
i think they have done this keeping the t20 world cup in mind, aron is not going to play in that. too inexperienced at t20, umesh, dinda had much better outing this year in IPL, zak and vinay are seniors. think kohli, rohit raina, and manoj will make fifth bowler. just like the good old days, we never had decent all rounder after maybe robin singh, till yuvi started performing with ball.

3 spinners and 4 pacers? Have they been even following the ODIs in SL. On pace friendly tracks do they expect us to play 2 pacers and 2 spinners? Irfan should have retained his place. 13 wickets@30 in 8 odis since his comeback, don't know why he has been kicked out.

Why Irfan is dropped?we need a no.7?cant play 7 bats.also Rahul Sharma sucked in Aus?why not give chance to Abdulla. dropping PK n retaining VK is ridicluos too.only good thing Jaddu is dropped
Rahul Sharma did not even play in Aus.