EURO 2012 Knockouts Prediction Game

BERGKAMP

Lets see who can survive the longest with their guess and if anyone can do the perfect prediction. :sherlock: QFs are CZE - POR SPA - FRA GER - GRE ENG - ITA So let's have your SF and FINAL line up and winner. I will go - Semis - POR - SPA GER - ENG Final - SPA - ENG Winner - ENG

well whats the route to the final? whats the semi final line up.. will the winner of cz/por match face winner of esp/fra or will the winner of cz/por match face the winner of ger/greece match..i think the 2nd one will occur.. if thats the case then for me portugal vs germany england vs france semi final in this case again france vs germany final france winners

well whats the route to the final? whats the semi final line up.. will the winner of cz/por match face winner of esp/fra or will the winner of cz/por match face the winner of ger/greece match..i think the 2nd one will occur.. if thats the case then for me portugal vs germany england vs france semi final in this case again france vs germany final france winners
Semis qf1 will play qf3 qf2 will play qf4