Dhoni vs Bevan

J P K

Dhoni vs Bevan  

1. 1.

Then whatsup with this not-out argument? His average isn't inflated just because he has been not out for few runs. He has won India game alot of times single handedly in most of the matches.
Yes he won us matches,But his average is surely inflated by his 30 notouts and in many matches he has not crossed 30.
Yes he won us matches' date='But his average is surely inflated by his 30 notouts and in many matches he has not crossed 30.[/quote'] :WTF: do you have any idea what you are talking about? Just to remind you we are talking about Dhoni's performance in winning matches while chasing,why dont you think like he was there till the end, more often facing far better bowlers, inspite of not getting enough time to settle down and all, missing out on powerplays, handling much more pressure and yet still he comes out on top. Bhai give the credit where its due, he is by far the best finisher in cricket(LOI).
:WTF: do you have any idea what you are talking about? Just to remind you we are talking about Dhoni's performance in winning matches while chasing' date=why dont you think like he was there till the end, more often facing far better bowlers, inspite of not getting enough time to settle down and all, missing out on powerplays, handling much more pressure and yet still he comes out on top. Bhai give the credit where its due, he is by far the best finisher in cricket(LOI).
To remind you we are talking about bevan vs dhoni.
I agree that he has had a few 30 not outs. But' date=' he already has more than a 1000 runs while india has won chasing. Does not that make you feel that he has already surpassed Bevan?[/quote'] Not surpassed,I would say they are equal dhoni has had some great partners like yuvraj,raina ,I have seen more matches where bevan has won matches from hopeless situations than dhoni,
Not surpassed' date='I would say they are equal dhoni has had some [b']great partners like yuvraj,raina ,I have seen more matches where bevan has won matches from hopeless situations than dhoni,
:cantstop: and what about Steve Waugh, Damien Martyn, Darren Lehmann and many many more? PLUS aussie bowlers often restricted their opponent to 200-220,making his job much much simpler. Add to that his strike-rate of 66,which would even put Dravid to shame :winky: PS : You should be watching more cricket, more closely, more carefully and more importantly, without any bias.
:cantstop: and what about Steve Waugh, Damien Martyn, Darren Lehmann and many many more? PLUS aussie bowlers often restricted their opponent to 200-220,making his job much much simpler. Add to that his strike-rate of 66,which would even put Dravid to shame :winky: PS : You should be watching more cricket, more closely, more carefully and more importantly, without any bias.
Yuvraj has been one of the Best odi players in the world ,Better than steve waugh and far better than lehman.If you had watched crikcet in 1990s and early 2000s you would not be asking these questions,bevan won matches form hopeless situations,dhoni finshes matches better but in my book both are equal and when bevan played strike rates were not as high as they are today due to better bowlers and juicer pitches,250 was a good score in odis those days.