Twenty20 world cup..

Do u think dropping all the experienced batsman a right decision by the selectors? And do u think dhoni can perform well as a captain......and that too directly in the worldcup..?? I think yuvi or sehwag must hav been given captainship....because they are well experienced than dhoni.......and sehwag was the captain when india won their one and only twenty20............. Dhoni is capable of handling a team but may be its better to leave him to play and concentrate on his own innings than handling him such a huge responsibility......... if we just recall the history......sachin was on top of his carreer when he was given captainship and then he failed as a captain and after some months he bounced back as a batsman..............

They volunteered to not take part in Twenty20 from what I know. Dhoni being made captain surprised me surely. I don't know why Sehwag or Yuvraj were not deserving. I would have thought Yuvraj really deserved considering he was a vice captain recently.

Sachin and Ganguly are stumped by Dravid.This is the rumour denied by sachin in public (same case as declaring at 194 not out).
Dravid has already clarified about this .He said if any of the two say that he told the board without consulting them...he would resign from cricket.I think most people would prefer to believe him.