Kerala Express Watch Thread

This is what he said in a Mallu news channel. "Rahul, Tait and other players were there along with me but we did not jump over the wall. How am I supposed to do it when I have got an injury to my leg. Someone else is putting the blame on me" Shane Warne is back ?

This is what he said in an Mallu news channel. "Rahul, Tait and other players were there along with me but we did not jump over the wall. How am I supposed to do it when I have got an injury to my leg. Someone else is putting the blame on me" Shane Warne is back ?
:hysterical:

Give the guy a break. Media always ready to bring him down. He did nothing wrong, was just exploring because he is a free spirit. Remember though even a drunk and injured Sree is more useful then the gutter level seamers we play ;) He is of a different breed, let alone being good enough for India, he could walk into any test team in any era. He is that talented.

Give the guy a break. Media always ready to bring him down. He did nothing wrong, was just exploring because he is a free spirit. Remember though even a drunk and injured Sree is more useful then the gutter level seamers we play ;) He is of a different breed, let alone being good enough for India, he could walk into any test team in any era. He is that talented.
when I see the words "gutter level seamers", I am reminded of a certain bowler who gave away 105 runs in 13 overs without taking a wicket in the 2011 World Cup. Who was that "gutter level seamer"??........................oh wait, that was Sreesanth!!! fecking can't even get into the Kochi tontee tontee tamasha team and you're talking about Tests :hysterical:
when I see the words "gutter level seamers", I am reminded of a certain bowler who gave away 105 runs in 13 overs without taking a wicket in the 2011 World Cup. Who was that "gutter level seamer"??........................oh wait, that was Sreesanth!!! fecking can't even get into the Kochi tontee tontee tamasha team and you're talking about Tests :hysterical:
You keep mentioning that wc final and that performance has been explained. He didn't play all games, couldn't build rhythm, tried very hard for final. Look at ZK and Nehra in 03 wc final, both got smashed, they were trying too hard. ZK got taken for 35 runs last 2 overs v Lanka, almost put the target beyond us. At least Santh was honest, he said he didn't peform well in the final but he said his effort was 20/10 :icflove: You could see that. He had the Lankans in all sorts of trouble early on, rattled by pace. He bowled well for Kochi and was supposed to be their captain, he wasn't dropped, Marsh wanted a slower option for the low and slow pitches. It was a tactical move, although a crap one, likes of Santh should play all formats and all conditions. He has the game for it all. He is more talented than Steyn in test cricket. Rest of our seamers are gutter level, can't take test wickets because that requires skill and ability to get the batsmen out yourself. That is where Santh has the talent to be in a league of his own. As Kirsten, Donald e.t.c have said. Even Eric Simons recently called this guy phenomenal with his skills, apparently only few bowlers ever can bowl as well as him. Gonna enjoy watching him for Royals my home team, he must play every game, what a star signing, he has improved image of Royals more than anyone :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
You keep mentioning that wc final and that performance has been explained. He didn't play all games' date=' couldn't build rhythm, tried very hard for final. [b']Look at ZK and Nehra in 03 wc final, both got smashed, they were trying too hard. ZK got taken for 35 runs last 2 overs v Lanka, almost put the target beyond us. At least Santh was honest, he said he didn't peform well in the final but he said his effort was 20/10 :icflove: You could see that. He had the Lankans in all sorts of trouble early on, rattled by pace. He bowled well for Kochi and was supposed to be their captain, he wasn't dropped, Marsh wanted a slower option for the low and slow pitches. It was a tactical move, although a crap one, likes of Santh should play all formats and all conditions. He has the game for it all. He is more talented than Steyn in test cricket. Rest of our seamers are gutter level, can't take test wickets because that requires skill and ability to get the batsmen out yourself. That is where Santh has the talent to be in a league of his own. As Kirsten, Donald e.t.c have said. Even Eric Simons recently called this guy phenomenal with his skills, apparently only few bowlers ever can bowl as well as him. Gonna enjoy watching him for Royals my home team, he must play every game, what a star signing, he has improved image of Royals more than anyone :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Zak took 18 wickets in 2003 WC and Nehra took 15. Also, despite being hit for runs in the final they still maintained economy rates of less than 4.5 for the entire tournament while Sree leaked runs @ 8 rpo in 2011 WC. The only tactical explanation for Sree being kept out of Kochi Tamasha team was that the Coach wanted to win so he kept Sree out. Where are the wickets to show all that talent?? You sound like many of the Pakistani fans when they talk about Umar Akmal or about some of their upcoming "greats".
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Zak took 18 wickets in 2003 WC and Nehra took 15. Also, despite being hit for runs in the final they still maintained economy rates of less than 4.5 for the entire tournament while Sree leaked runs @ 8 rpo in 2011 WC.
You are twisting things. ZK, Nehra and Srinath despite playing all games in lead up to 03 final, they still suffered. Srinath went for 87 runs and Zak for 67 without finishing his overs. Please note both had a worse economy then the Kerala speedster in 2011 wc final, despite him not having chance to attain rhythm. :two_thumbs_up: ZK had economy of 9.57 and Srinath 8.7 in final 03 :giggle:
The only tactical explanation for Sree being kept out of Kochi Tamasha team was that the Coach wanted to win so he kept Sree out. Where are the wickets to show all that talent?? You sound like many of the Pakistani fans when they talk about Umar Akmal or about some of their upcoming "greats".
He did bowl well for Kochi. Check.
The skipper’s thoughts at present, though, are focused on Sreesanth and his erratic ways. “I have spoken to him many times. He is young and will learn but he has to understand that there’s no use of having all of this energy if you can’t convert it into a healthy performance.” The skipper, who handled the game excellently, was at loss to contain the high enthusiasm levels of his bowler, with Sreesanth failing to maintain a line and length.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/taming-sreesanth-is-dravids-task-now/207838/ Rahul Dravid on Sreesanth during the 2007 Eng tour. Don't think RD will tolerate any of Sreesanth's nonsense playing for RR.
^ Rahul will deal with it in a positive manner. Remember Chappell and Dada fight' date=' Rahul was eager for there to be no controversy. Besides, I don't think Dravid will have that guts to drop a big name like Sree. [b']It could cause fans to revolt.
Like they did when he was dropped at his home ground and Mahela had to show his true worth? or when he was dropped at KX1P or during the 2011 WC?
^ Rahul will deal with it in a positive manner. Remember Chappell and Dada fight' date=' Rahul was eager for there to be no controversy. Besides, I don't think Dravid will have that guts to drop a big name like Sree. [b']It could cause fans to revolt.
I guess you will be the only "fans" to revolt :cantstop:
+1 I think me and Dravid_TheWall are the only enlightened ones on these forums. This Davangere "Express" does well in one series and suddenly he is up there with the likes of Sreesanth :facepalm: You have to go no futher than Sreesanths achievements to know how great he is: Kerala Express achievements: T20 World Cup Winner 2007 ODI World Cup Winner 2011 Helped India rise to Number 1 Test Ranking Hes won everyhing in all formats. Where is SRTs T20 WC winners medal? NO 1 in Tests, 2 WCs, done it all in all formats, time to call Sreesanth the greatest of all time?
Like they did when he was dropped at his home ground and Mahela had to show his true worth? or when he was dropped at KX1P or during the 2011 WC?
Mahela wanted him still in the team. He gave a press conference saying how Sree wasn't dropped but it was a tactical move to introduce slower bowlers. This came because Kochi fans were showing their frustration, first he wasn't made captain than this ridiculous move by Marsh.
+1 I think me and Dravid_TheWall are the only enlightened ones on these forums. This Davangere "Express" does well in one series and suddenly he is up there with the likes of Sreesanth :facepalm: You have to go no futher than Sreesanths achievements to know how great he is: Kerala Express achievements: T20 World Cup Winner 2007 ODI World Cup Winner 2011 Helped India rise to Number 1 Test Ranking Hes won everyhing in all formats. Where is SRTs T20 WC winners medal? NO 1 in Tests, 2 WCs, done it all in all formats, time to call Sreesanth the greatest of all time?
Steady on. He has a full cabinet of trophies but now needs consitency to match his talent which no one else has.