Kerala Express Watch Thread

How Ishant, PK, UY being average or inexperienced make Sree better. There is hardly any pace bowler in the history of the game who played many test after such an awful performance in 25-26 test.
After 27 tests Ishant -37.4 Sreesanth-37.5 Ishant is playing his 39th test now :wink:
Make fun of him all you want' date=' [b']but when on song he looks the best bowler in the world. He just needs to be guided properly, needs to concentrate on his bowling alone and leave sledging to others. The TB spell proves he still has it in him.
there's no denying that but there's also the fact that he's on song once in maybe 10-15 innings and for the rest of the innings he leaks runs in every format and on top of all that there is his acting and his weird behavior on the field.
there's no denying that but there's also the fact that he's on song once in maybe 10-15 innings and for the rest of the innings he leaks runs in every format and on top of all that there is his acting and his weird behavior on the field.
Fact is he is not wanted in the team and his fitness has detoriated ,Talking of antics Praveen kumar does more antics than him and that too swearing at teammates and what jadeja did after the last odi against eng was disgraceful clearly Dhoni has double standards ,Look how he reacted when england players sledged him he lost his cool :giggle:.Also dhoni does not like sreesanth he made it all clear in southafrica in a pressconference after sreesanth took five wickets.He needs to toil hard in domestic cricket get his fitness and form and hope there is a new captain.
As for a county stint helping him' date=' Allan Donald effectively said that he is a retard and beyond help. But gotta admit he has the most philosophical outswinger in world cricket.[/quote'] Please Post a link to the article.Donald was himself behaved as a retard most times on the field.Fact is performance matters sreesanth in his early years did more antics but took wickets so people persisted with him.but now even if he has mellowed down his performance is bad so this talk.But Atleast he has won us a few test matches against good teams .
He's got to have a turnaround fast. I however, don't understand how he is "finished", "over", etc. He's got a contract this year. The way I look at it, he has been given a lifeline and he will take it.
He has never performed in domestic cricket despite being injured umpteen times. Has always come back directly into the team post his injury. England tour was his big chance, even a decent performance and he would have sealed his spot. Now a comeback looks improbable unless Umesh and Varun turn out to be major flops (which they obviously are not) or if he
He has never performed in domestic cricket despite being injured umpteen times. Has always come back directly into the team post his injury. England tour was his big chance, even a decent performance and he would have sealed his spot. Now a comeback looks improbable unless Umesh and Varun turn out to be major flops (which they obviously are not) or if he
I think many of us will agree that the fact that he gets direct entry into the team means he enjoys atleast some confidence from the people at the helm. England was a debacle, but well he is Sreesanth and he made his bad performances stick out like a sore thumb. I think this could be his last potential contract year. He;s gotta make the most of it. Time is running out and knowing Sreesanth, he will. The question is, will he make the most of it on a consistent basis? Only time will tell.
I think many of us will agree that the fact that he gets direct entry into the team means he enjoys atleast some confidence from the people at the helm. England was a debacle, but well he is Sreesanth and he made his bad performances stick out like a sore thumb. I think this could be his last potential contract year. He;s gotta make the most of it. Time is running out and knowing Sreesanth, he will. The question is, will he make the most of it on a consistent basis? Only time will tell.
Inching closer to 29 with two 22-23 year old pacers capable of hitting 145 already in the side and doing well . Sree would be lucky to be in Australia with the team.