Kerala Express Watch Thread

Why does this Dravid the Wall guy hijack every thread with this Sreesanth nonsense ? I'm sure even Sree doesnt think as highly of himself as this guy thinks of him. He is clearly a troll.
Dude' date=' this thread IS about Sreesanth. :hahaha:[/quote'] :haha::haha: Seriously man, It's his thread. He is not trying to highjack this thread. He had clearly stated purpose of this thread in OP itself and is sticking to that. :cantstop:
D_TW asked for a temp ban due to exams. I asked him to message the admins. Maybe they did it :dontknow:
asked for a ban? :cantstop:
He literally cant stop himself posting about Sree, so requested a ban:hysterical::hysterical: A true fan of Sree:hysterical:
:cantstop:
I can't stop laughing :haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical:
D_TW asked for a temp ban due to exams. I asked him to message the admins. Maybe they did it :dontknow:
it is of no use exam question describe human body 1445-126012.jpg he would draw shreesanth labelled with parts (naked off course :giggle:)
you can ban member for selected number of days :).[option in vBulletin ]
so he will come back :((:fear:

Eric simmons on sreesanth. What do you make of Sreesanth's progress? One of the best things about being involved with Indian cricket is the high skill-level of the players. I have not met someone with the skill of Sreesanth. He bowled a spell to the Australians in Bangalore, when the ball was reversing, and I said to him: "there are maybe one or two bowlers in the world that can do that." His skills are phenomenal. Unfortunately the way the batsmen are today, the way the game has evolved, you need a lot more than that. You need consistency. That's something I have tried to impart. There is no point in bowling three or four good balls in an over, and then letting the batsmen off the hook. That's the evolution of a bowler, to stop doing that. You watch Ben Hilfenhaus. His plan was very simple and was very successful too. Sometimes having a very simple gameplan that you can execute really well is better than having too many options.

Eric simmons on sreesanth. What do you make of Sreesanth's progress? One of the best things about being involved with Indian cricket is the high skill-level of the players. I have not met someone with the skill of Sreesanth. He bowled a spell to the Australians in Bangalore, when the ball was reversing, and I said to him: "there are maybe one or two bowlers in the world that can do that." His skills are phenomenal. Unfortunately the way the batsmen are today, the way the game has evolved, you need a lot more than that. You need consistency. That's something I have tried to impart. There is no point in bowling three or four good balls in an over, and then letting the batsmen off the hook. That's the evolution of a bowler, to stop doing that. You watch Ben Hilfenhaus. His plan was very simple and was very successful too. Sometimes having a very simple gameplan that you can execute really well is better than having too many options.
only 1-2 bowlers? thats just plain hyping yes he has good basic skill.. good seam and gets it to move out but there are bowlers who move it both ways at similar pace with better control and about reverse if u have to win in india its basic requirement
only 1-2 bowlers? thats just plain hyping yes he has good basic skill.. good seam and gets it to move out but there are bowlers who move it both ways at similar pace with better control and about reverse if u have to win in india its basic requirement
He was talking about reverse swing it in and out ,sreesanth does reverse swing the out swinger bit more than others.