Kerala Express Watch Thread

He was talking about reverse swing it in and out ' date='sreesanth does reverse swing the out swinger bit more than others.[/quote'] i have not seen him controlling it properly reversing out is never a problem its late reverse which is dangerous wht i want to say is wht he did in that spell (i watched it) isnt that rare
i have not seen him controlling it properly reversing out is never a problem its late reverse which is dangerous wht i want to say is wht he did in that spell (i watched it) isnt that rare
No You are mistaken its easiest to reverse the ball in and batsman have gotten use to it but if you have both then its really dangerous ,most bowlers reverse the ball in and make the ball hold its line but sreesanth reverse swinging outswinger goes a little bit like a normal outswinger but then as you said he has not been able to control it.
No You are mistaken its easiest to reverse the ball in and batsman have gotten use to it but if you have both then its really dangerous ' date='most bowlers reverse the ball in and make the ball hold its line but sreesanth reverse swinging outswinger goes a little bit like a normal outswinger but then as you said he has not been able to control it.[/quote'] lol.... no point in discussing baout htis im not gonna search clear videos to prove my point but lets wait for next home series btw does reversing in odis counts? cos i have seen lee out swing (reverse in it) even steyn :P
lol.... no point in discussing baout htis im not gonna search clear videos to prove my point but lets wait for next home series btw does reversing in odis counts? cos i have seen lee out swing (reverse in it) even steyn :P
yes steyn does it.
Eric simmons on sreesanth. What do you make of Sreesanth's progress? One of the best things about being involved with Indian cricket is the high skill-level of the players. I have not met someone with the skill of Sreesanth. He bowled a spell to the Australians in Bangalore, when the ball was reversing, and I said to him: "there are maybe one or two bowlers in the world that can do that." His skills are phenomenal.
When I heard about this at the time, my heart sank. Since that day, hum Eric Simons ke bhakt ho gaye. Who better to judge than your bowling coach???? I will never insult Sree by comparing him to Steyn again because the more I watch Sree, the more I realise talent wise he is ahead of even Steyn. Honestly, in a country of 1 billion where we struggle to produce even international class seamers, Sree has the potential to be a modern day great. It hurts me that he may be lost. But good to see the world recognises his talent as unique and something that is only seen once in a few generations :yay: Eric Simons says that Sree's skills are phenomenal, well I say Shanthakumaran Sreesanth IS PHENOMENAL. You better believe it! Haterz ko shanth karne wale :finger:
don't want to Deraiil thread ,but this what Sree is uptp these days AmvMvb2CEAACh0a.jpghttps://twitter.com/#!/rajasthanroyals/status/174458125880004608/photo/1
Wtf is your problem :mad: If this is your stupid criteria to judge players then drop entire team. All have bellies and tits largely. Only few like Sree have good physique. Remember SKILL > GYM FITNESS Now don't insult our star player, had enough. The guy is playing for royals trying his best and you come on here and copy and paste picture and misuse it.
Wtf is your problem :mad: If this is your stupid criteria to judge players then drop entire team. All have bellies and tits largely. Only few like Sree have good physique. Remember SKILL > GYM FITNESS Now don't insult our star player, had enough. The guy is playing for royals trying his best and you come on here and copy and paste picture and misuse it.
Oh bhai why are you taking it on your l***. Abey kahin tu sreesanth toh nahi. :omg:
hmm I didn't utter a word ,and you wrote a novel on the basis of that picture .:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: anyway ,mod please merge all the posts related to sreesanth to kerala express thread .
I can understand what you are trying to say,this is just sad :((
Is this good enough for an international bowler Test Cricket (Bowling Average): Vs Australia 63.50 Vs Bangladesh 54.00 Vs England 40.84 Vs New Zealand 44.25 ODI Cricket (Bowling Average): Vs Bangladesh 87.00 Vs South Africa 44.33 Vs Sri Lanka 57.30 Vs West Indies 54.83
Selective statistics :giggle: Look at his competitors, hopeless seamers in team India. At least this guy is world class on talent alone. That should be enough to choose him. Chappell, Donald, Kirsten e.t.c think the same and poo on your statistics. I suggest you watch the sport you claim to love :)