Varun Aaron injured again

he is quicker than awana and dinda bowls at mid 130s to early 140s
maybe..but i will pick dinda ahead of him in odis @nfs ya bro seems like that :(( atleast cummings did something before getting injured and then again at his age its not big deal is is 3 years younger then aaron!
"Ideally the board should have sent him to Australia for treatment in December itself, especially since they had a qualified physio in Evan Speechly with them," Sekar said. "The two-month delay really cost him." Aaron was sent to the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore for his rehab after he was ruled out of the Australia tour.
Same old story, with Sehwag, Zaheer, Gambhir... When will the Players n Board learn? :facepalm:
If he had a 'slight niggle' during the IPL he should have had better sense than to play in IPL. I have a feeling' date= Aaron is going the Cummins way...Spending more time recovering from injury than actually playing cricket.
if u are a player whats more important playing IPL or playing against SL :idunno:
u dont get good contracts in ipl w/o playing against sri lanka :dontknow:
as long as u are a Indian bowler u will get contract :giggle: there are lot of players who yet to play India regulerly but earning a lot from IPL...
as long as u are a Indian bowler u will get contract :giggle: there are lot of players who yet to play India regulerly but earning a lot from IPL...
not really legend is regular in indian team... so was jaddu when he was selected who else gets big bucks ?
not really legend is regular in indian team... so was jaddu when he was selected who else gets big bucks ?
u dont watch IPL.... :giggle:
no one does..we all jsut come in ipl forum to troll and play mascot mascot
whatever u say..a Fast bowler have limited shelf life..cant go on forever ahve to make maoney when its possible.. who wants to bend their back in out and out flat wickets for 2/3 days in tests when u can just bowl 4 overs in a T20 match...
whatever u say..a Fast bowler have limited shelf life..cant go on forever ahve to make maoney when its possible.. who wants to bend their back in out and out flat wickets for 2/3 days in tests when u can just bowl 4 overs in a T20 match...
lol.. if u make it big for india u get much more money then ipl anyway answer my question which non capped indian bowler gets lots of money ? :hmmm:
lol.. if u make it big for india u get much more money then ipl anyway answer my question which non capped indian bowler gets lots of money ? :hmmm:
what non capped..i wrote non reguler..read properly brah... u are again missing point...u dont make lot of money by simply playing for India...u need advertising money to make lot of money or you have to play for long period of time without injury now tell me a injury prone bowler prefers which option?????