Varun Aaron injured again

It's time to understand that Aaron's injury prone and will never be of much use at intl level. We have 2 decent pacers' date=' speed-wise not based on performances yet, in Ishant & umesh and other than that nothing. Sad part is that our spin cupboard is bare as well. I see tough times for India over the next few years as you can't win much without a decent bowling attack.[/quote'] lol and worst part is no one will care..board is more worried abt ipl then test team nothing changed this year last year rest after ipl and hammering same this year even after 6-7 weeks break there is only one month when all indain cricketers are fit before and after tht u can find them in hospitals
Another case of a player playing the IPl without 100% fitness. Post his rehab, he should be asked to play an entire season of domestic cricket, bowl a lot of overs before playing his next international match.
He will become a medium pacer that way. Post his rehab he should choose to play only t20.
It's time to understand that Aaron's injury prone and will never be of much use at intl level. We have 2 decent pacers' date=' speed-wise not based on performances yet, in Ishant & umesh and other than that nothing. Sad part is that our spin cupboard is bare as well. I see tough times for India over the next few years as you can't win much without a decent bowling attack.[/quote'] I am excited about Shami, now that Aaron is turning out be to unfit for test, probably shami can be considered. :two_thumbs_up:
I am excited about Shami' date=' now that Aaron is turning out be to unfit for test, probably shami can be considered. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Yup he can be but don't expect guys like Shami or Awana to be world beaters right from the start. After Zaheer we have absolutely nobody to go to. This has never happened to us in a long long time. In late 60s & 70s we had the spn quartet, in late 70s and 80s we had Kapil, in 90s we had Kumble & Srinath and in 2000s we had Kumble, Harbhajan & Zaheer. It's after a long time we have seen no decent go-to option in bowling. It's as if we are back in 50s and based on the last year where we went 0-8, it sure looks like it :sad:
This kid is going nowhere' date=' he looks broken before even bowling.[/quote'] the kid still have a lotta time and will prove himself atleast in shorter formats and dont forget that this kid is a lot quicker than your youngsters and even your spearhead gulB->

We have the worst management in cricket Aaron is a prize asset in Indian Cricket and his management should be of the up most importance but we sc33wing this up as well

"Ideally the board should have sent him to Australia for treatment in December itself, especially since they had a qualified physio in Evan Speechly with them," Sekar said. "The two-month delay really cost him." Aaron was sent to the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore for his rehab after he was ruled out of the Australia tour.
It's time to understand that Aaron's injury prone and will never be of much use at intl level. We have 2 decent pacers' date=' speed-wise not based on performances yet, in Ishant & umesh and other than that nothing. Sad part is that our spin cupboard is bare as well. I see tough times for India over the next few years as you can't win much without a decent bowling attack.[/quote'] Shami Ahme is coming through well as well. He can be better than both Yadav and Ishant especially overseas. Less pace, but better suited to test cricket because of the natural outswinger.
Shami Ahme is coming through well as well. He can be better than both Yadav and Ishant especially overseas. Less pace' date= but better suited to test cricket because of the natural outswinger.
let him play some games first brah...he is not the first bolwer with talent India produced before ..
Calling someone like Aaron a spearhead when he averages almost 42 in domestic cricket. He looked ordinary in his test v WI too. You can't be a spearhead unless you can carry a test attack.
yea i know i din say he is the next spearhead what i said is he can never "become" a spearhead if he gets injured often like this cos it wont help him improve his game at any cause and he is just 22 and if he stays fit and improves his game he can surely be our spearhead one day

Shami Ahmed is unlike most bowlers who have played for India, a guy who moves the ball at genuine pace, he can be the wicket taking bowler for us also his action and run up is good and he can sustain his pace and most probably remain injury free. Awana and Shami might be the bowlers who could play for a long time as they seem to have pace and bowl with good rhythm and move the ball, Aaron even for me has an injury issue but luckily it has been stress reaction not stress fracture which is bad, he is still young and probably his body and some science will help him in finding the chinks in his action and also why he does get injured so often.

It seems Varun Aaran has some action issues! I just saw this tweet: Problems for Varun Aaran as he breaks down yet again http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150919281950965&set=a.155040355964.130191.716850964&type=1&theaterAaron splays his front foot towards 3rd slip when he bowls and has a large lateral flexion towards cover. The stress on his left hand side is immense and it could only be a matter of time before he breaks down consistently." The comments come following reports that Varun has suffered a recurrence of a back injury that ruled him out of last year's tour to Australia. Wow. Interesting! Great photo showing the problem. Where is Joe Dawes on this? Or Delhi Daredevil coaches, Simons and TA Sekar

It seems Varun Aaran has some action issues! I just saw this tweet: Problems for Varun Aaran as he breaks down yet again http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150919281950965&set=a.155040355964.130191.716850964&type=1&theater Aaron splays his front foot towards 3rd slip when he bowls and has a large lateral flexion towards cover. The stress on his left hand side is immense and it could only be a matter of time before he breaks down consistently." The comments come following reports that Varun has suffered a recurrence of a back injury that ruled him out of last year's tour to Australia. Wow. Interesting! Great photo showing the problem. Where is Joe Dawes on this? Or Delhi Daredevil coaches, Simons and TA Sekar
^^^that problem had been rectified years ago, infact yadav now has much more angle then aaron.see the screen cap from the irani trophy match last year. do you, or pont even follow indian cricket?? 9lbtj8.png