Guwahati mob molests girl, video goes viral online

Tiger80

Ok ...the families should be given medals for producing these heroes! No...this is not an over reaction...just shock and disappointment at the support and sympathy shown to family of the molesters. I guess the parents of the poor girl should be thankful to the family of the molesters for a good job that that they have done in bringing up these guys.
The highlighted is fine but if you said that this should be done to their parents -
Someone should also post the pictures of the parents who brought up these guys to be such dogs.They deserve to be punished too for being effed up parents.
I would say that you've lost your objectivity.

I try and I am sure that I will be able to turn my child into a person with some basic humanity.If my child molested or raped or killed some one because he/she was driving drunk...then I would rather die in shame than defend him/her. I have a daughter and seeing girls being treated like this makes me feel so helpless.How do you protect them from these dogs? How do you make sure that parents of boys teach them decency?
According to what you've said earlier not only should you be ashamed but your pictures should be posted and you should be punished for your child's actions. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am stopping short of using strong words here but you're making an assumption that the families of these folks are just like them. #FoodForThought - Have you had members in your family which did something wrong? Steal, cheat, lie - Were their parents were also thieves, cheats and liars?
How do you equate lying or cheating with molesting and raping.Do you think they are comparable crimes?Do you feel the same amount of disgust when you see videos of people stealing or lying. How does a family defend a man for molesting or raping someone.....how do they not feel shame and utter disgust for this person?How can a family accept such a person in the family. In this country people disown children for falling in love or for marrying against the family...but these same people have no problem defending molesters and rapists in their family.Judging from the comments here...I am not surprised.

According to what you've said earlier not only should you be ashamed but your pictures should be posted and you should be punished for your child's actions. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes...if it forces people to bring up better non molesting and non raping sons...then I think it is worth the price to pay.If parents can stand besides their successful children and have their photos for the world to see ...then they should also be ready to do the same when they bring up monsters with not an ounce of humanity in them.

Some people here think that they are ideal/perfect parents who have given birth to the likes of Sarawan Kumar and Harischandras . I would love their fake pride to get busted someday . Usually those who have overconfidence in upbringing their children and judge other parents are the ones that become blind defenders in the future , all because they thought that children can never go wrong if the parents fed them with Sanskars .

One question....if someone becomes successful or achieves something in life it is often the family that is credited....pariwar ke sanskar are talked about.So when a guy molests or rapes....why isn't his family blamed? where does he get his molesting and raping sanskar from?
I have seen in Bihar that if someone from the family is known to be offender like that then in that family will always face troubles in future. Not justifying the problems that they have to face, but it's not that family gets only credit for the success of members.

Some people here think that they are ideal/perfect parents who have given birth to the likes of Sarawan Kumar and Harischandras . I would love their fake pride to get busted someday . Usually those who have overconfidence in upbringing their children and judge other parents are the ones that become blind defenders in the future ' date=' all because they thought that children can never go wrong if the parents fed them with Sanskars .[/quote'] Seriously?...we are discussing parents with molester sons here.And no one is talking about perfect parenting here. I am just talking about the basic human decency that parents need to teach .. DON'T MOLEST AND DON'T RAPE WOMEN!.Is that so bloody difficult to teach these values? And if they fail...is is so difficult to not protect and defend these monsters.

How do you equate lying or cheating with molesting and raping.Do you think they are comparable crimes?Do you feel the same amount of disgust when you see videos of people stealing or lying. How does a family defend a man for molesting or raping someone.....how do they not feel shame and utter disgust for this person?How can a family accept such a person in the family.
Phew! I was just trying to make you think. You may have made an emotional statement earlier but you're always free to correct yourself if there's a contrary for objective view. I would do that and I suggest you to think over it.
In this country people disown children for falling in love or for marrying against the family...but these same people have no problem defending molesters and rapists in their family.Judging from the comments here...I am not surprised.
I understand there's a hypocrisy in the society but I can assure you that two wrongs don't make a right. We aren't "defending" the rapists but the preconceived notion or weird assumption which makes you equate that the family of a rapist should be punished for the rapist's actions. You are only responsible for your own actions; not others. #AlwaysRemember

Yes...if it forces people to bring up better non molesting and non raping sons...then I think it is worth the price to pay.If parents can stand besides their successful children and have their photos for the world to see ...then they should also be ready to do the same when they bring up monsters with not an ounce of humanity in them.
Not just photos but your punishment suggests that it goes beyond just posting photos and standing besides rapists. It suggests equal or thereabout punishment as the rapists.

Phew! I was just trying to make you think. You may have made an emotional statement earlier but you're always free to correct yourself if there's a contrary for objective view. I would do that and I suggest you to think over it. I understand there's a hypocrisy in the society but I can assure you that two wrongs don't make a right. We aren't "defending" the rapists but the preconceived notion or weird assumption which makes you equate that the family of a rapist should be punished for the rapist's actions. You are only responsible for your own actions; not others. #AlwaysRemember
So these families owe nothing to the girl who will probably never recover from this trauma .They owe nothing to her or anyone else for bringing up these dogs up and leaving them on the streets.May be the girl's father should send them all a thank you note. I would like to see at least one of the parents shoot down any one of these bastards ,.That would be some honor killing in this country of false honor killings. And no...I will not change my opinion on this one.If the families don't haul them to the police station then they are as much to blame.

Not just photos but your punishment suggests that it goes beyond just posting photos and standing besides rapists. It suggests equal or thereabout punishment as the rapists.
No I just mean that they show some remorse for bringing up these monsters the way they did.Take some blame and side with the victim.Show that they are ashamed of their sons.Make the sons pay for the crime in some way.

yes...every one is to that is protecting them and not reporting them to the police are blame...but the family that is protecting them is more to blame. How the bloody helll is a family of a molester not responsible for giving him basic human values?The way you guys are sympathizing with the effed up families...it is not surprising that people get away with such effed up acts.If the bloody families had any shame they would be disowning these bastards and standing behind the victim....but we are a bloody people with family values hence we stand behind our own...even if they molest girls in public or take a girl out for some gangraping.The families are totally justified in defending the guilty...because it is all about the family. How do the women in the family stay around these guys? One question....if someone becomes successful or achieves something in life it is often the family that is credited....pariwar ke sanskar are talked about.So when a guy molests or rapes....why isn't his family blamed? where does he get his molesting and raping sanskar from?
Don't get me wrong beetle. I am partly with you on this one. We are part of a society who seem to encourage this sort of behavior. The number of instances of molestation, rape, apathy etc we read about everyday testify to this. While its right to rail against these pieces of **** who did that to the girl, it is also true that one of the reason they did this was because 9 times out of 10 they had a good chance of getting away with this. So its true that the family is complicit, and I am sure they will be socially shamed. But it is also true unfortunately that it will end at that. Our shameless society will continue to indulge in hypocritical assertions of culture and honour, and incidents like this will be brushed off as water over a duck's back.

No I just mean that they show some remorse for bringing up these monsters the way they did.Take some blame and side with the victim.Show that they are ashamed of their sons.Make the sons pay for the crime in some way.
You're again very much missing the point. The parents may have brought up these kids with love & affection. I'm not sure how can you even think of extrapolating a crime to his/her dependents.

You're again very much missing the point. The parents may have brought up these kids with love & affection. I'm not sure how can you even think of extrapolating a crime to his/her dependents.
Of course they were most likely brought up with love and affection.That is the easy part.The part they did not teach them was about basic human decency.The part they missed out was the basic respect that most humans including women deserve.How do these guys think that they can molest and rape and it is ok to do that?how do these guys go back to the families after their crime is exposed?How do these guys expect the family to support them? Do you think if someone in your family was caught doing what these guys were doing....that person would have got protection and support at home? Most likely not. Most decent families would be too ashamed to have him in the family.Most decent families would take him to the police.Some families would protect and support him...even go to the extent of putting the blame on the victim.These families are the ones I am talking about.

is it true that girl's dad is a cop? if it were someone like LIam neeson from Taken or charles bronson from Death wish.. these guys would be annihilated.
hope so .. they should be beaten left right centre, **** up, **** down, every effing way!!!

Of course they were most likely brought up with love and affection.That is the easy part.The part they did not teach them was about basic human decency.The part they missed out was the basic respect that most humans including women deserve.How do these guys think that they can molest and rape and it is ok to do that?how do these guys go back to the families after their crime is exposed?How do these guys expect the family to support them? Do you think if someone in your family was caught doing what these guys were doing....that person would have got protection and support at home? Most likely not. Most decent families would be too ashamed to have him in the family.Most decent families would take him to the police.Some families would protect and support him...even go to the extent of putting the blame on the victim.These families are the ones I am talking about.
I again repeat you are connecting non-existent dots. You're making assumptions on the fly. What if they did teach them about decency and the kids ignored it? You weren't there when these kids were brought up and under what circumstances. So stop judging parents by the acts of their children, please. Children can be criminals but parents can be angels and great people. I find it very disturbing that you blame their parents without knowing what may or may not have transpired behind the scenes. Also, let me add that the family showing remorse or no remorse doesn't in any which way affect the poor girl. The real blame here is not on the family but the people who did the act. The more blame is on the law & order structure/system which didn't deal this with situation appropriately and/or granted these people the freedom to do something like this in the first place. They are your real culprits not the families of the criminals but the criminals and the law & order system themselves.

who the feck made this video? was he one of them? if not why didnt he help her... guwahati is a fecking dangerously insane place, such things happened few years ago as well
The video was made by a reporter who apparently tried to stop the situation and was beaten black/blue. He then complained to the police who didn't take any action. In this case, he has provided evidence to nab these SOBs. I am with the reporter/media team on this one.

The video was made by a reporter who apparently tried to stop the situation and was beaten black/blue. He then complained to the police who didn't take any action. In this case' date=' he has provided evidence to nab these SOBs. I am with the reporter/media team on this one.[/quote'] fair enough

I again repeat you are connecting non-existent dots. You're making assumptions on the fly. What if they did teach them about decency and the kids ignored it? You weren't there when these kids were brought up and under what circumstances. So stop judging parents by the acts of their children, please. Children can be criminals but parents can be angels and great people. I find it very disturbing that you blame their parents without knowing what may or may not have transpired behind the scenes. Also, let me add that the family showing remorse or no remorse doesn't in any which way affect the poor girl. The real blame here is not on the family but the people who did the act. The more blame is on the law & order structure/system which didn't deal this with situation appropriately and/or granted these people the freedom to do something like this in the first place. They are your real culprits not the families of the criminals but the criminals and the law & order system themselves.
All 20 culprits happened to have wonderful parents who taught them to respect woman . I may not have seen them being brought up but I did see the result on tv... I have the right to my opinion and you have the right to differ.