Guwahati mob molests girl, video goes viral online

Tiger80

Also, let me add that the family showing remorse or no remorse doesn't in any which way affect the poor girl. The real blame here is not on the family but the people who did the act. The more blame is on the law & order structure/system which didn't deal this with situation appropriately and/or granted these people the freedom to do something like this in the first place. They are your real culprits not the families of the criminals but the criminals and the law & order system themselves.
You think the family of the abusers showing support for the victim will not help the victim...?You think the victim will not feel better if the family of the abuser sends him to the police. Do you not think this will not give emotional support to the victim and her family? You think that the fact that the abusers are being helped by the family helps the victim... May be if more families supported the victims and not the abusers..at least some of these monsters would think twice .

All 20 culprits happened to have wonderful parents who taught them to respect woman . I may not have seen them being brought up but I did see the result on tv... I have the right to my opinion and you have the right to differ.
All 20 culprits seem to have devilish parents who taught them how to rape and molest girls in public. I may not have seem them been brought up but I can surely go and make moral comments on anything I feel like which may not be true but makes me feel better. :hatsoff: PS - Let me know if you want to go down this sarcastic route or have a more matured conversation based on what has happened.

You think the family of the abusers showing support for the victim will not help the victim...?You think the victim will not feel better if the family of the abuser sends him to the police. Do you not think this will not give emotional support to the victim and her family? .
The victim would've felt a lot better had the law & order structure been in place. Once again - barking down the wrong tree.
You think that the fact that the abusers are being helped by the family helps the victim... May be if more families supported the victims and not the abusers..at least some of these monsters would think twice .
You need to provide concrete proof that the families are "helping" the victim. If that's the case, the families can also be booked under IPC. Once you're able to find that proof please direct it to the Guhawati police.

All 20 culprits seem to have devilish parents who taught them how to rape and molest girls in public. I may not have seem them been brought up but I can surely go and make moral comments on anything I feel like. :hatsoff:
Yes Mr...when you see 20 men stripping and molesting a women in public pulling her face up to show to people ...laughing when she is crying and begging ...then it is very unlikely that these men have had a decent upbringing.That is a judgment call I am willing to make while you are free to disagree. And when I see any of the parent supporting the victim and blaming the son(there is enough evidence ) then I will change my opinion. And yes...we should put all the blame for all evil only on the law and order.

Yes Mr...when you see 20 men stripping and molesting a women in public pulling her face up to show to people ...laughing when she is crying and begging ...then it is very unlikely that these men have had a decent upbringing.That is a judgment call I am willing to make while you are free to disagree.
:clap:

And when I see any of the parent supporting the victim and blaming the son(there is enough evidence ) then I will change my opinion.
I have to agree with this. Evidence points to parents/family usually trying to defend their kin no matter how grave the crime. Although unlikely in this case, if video evidence was not available, you would have the usual victim wail that goes somewhat like this... 'My son has been framed'. or 'It wasn't my underage son, it was our driver'..

553697_500414383306507_1369806057_n.jpg "you know what? he "asked for it". share. shame. #scumbagrapist oh and you can find him here https://www.facebook.com/amar.jyotikalita.7 " 487768_10151017423550798_619211580_n.jpg "A hoarding in Guwahati put up by the government this morning shows the faces of some of those identified, including the main accused Kalita. The text on it reads: "These people have shamed the Assamese society. Please identify them. Your dear ones could also be victims of these predators. Please identify them and inform the nearest police station."

:rofl: Are you representative of all molesters taking guarantee that they won't attack a girl if she wears so called proper dress?
The % of getting molested is less if you are properly dressed. An average Indian thinks that a girl who shows off little bit is wooing men .

Women in burqas ,sarees ,salwar kameezs get raped too. Sometime back a 70 year old woman was raped by a man in his twenties. The fact is that dear...there are men who will rape...they will rape anyone if they get the opportunity no matter what the state of dress or age . And then there is a large population of men who will not rape no matter what.....