Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

Bhajji is getting hammered
Sad to see such a talented player plumbing such depths. IMO Bhajji should take a few months off and recharge his batteries. This non-stop playing is not helping him much. He should take a few months off, go on a long vacation, come back and watch his old videos. At this point it's all in the mind.
Sad to see such a talented player plumbing such depths. IMO Bhajji should take a few months off and recharge his batteries. This non-stop playing is not helping him much. He should take a few months off' date=' go on a long vacation, come back and watch his old videos. At this point it's all in the mind.[/quote'] Er isnt that what Harbajan did after being dropped from the Indian team till the IPL?I dont remember him playing any Ranji trophy for sure.
Er isnt that what Harbajan did after being dropped from the Indian team till the IPL?I dont remember him playing any Ranji trophy for sure.
I thought he was injured and was busy rehabilitating. I want him to take a long break when he's hale and hearty and simply not think about cricket. Rehabilitating and recoveing from an injury is not the same as taking a break as you are still thinking about the game - you may not be there physically but mentally you are still focused on cricket.