ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

U-19 squad Unmukt Chand (capt), Akshdeep Nath (vice-capt), Manan Vohra, Akhil Herwadkar, Vijay Zol, Sandipan Das, Baba Aparajith, Prashant Chopra, Sandeep Sharma, Kamal Passi, Rush Kalaria, Mohsin Sayyed, Smit Patel (wk), Harmeet Singh, Vikas Mishra In: Prashant Chopra Out: Sanju Samson, Ravikant Singh
Not a great squad but few players are very talented
Akshdeep Nath' date=' a hard hitting batsman, [b']Mohsin Sayyed left arm pacer with slingy action and good pace.
I really want to see Mohsin Sayyed in action, at 16 I dont expect him to be a star for us just yet but it will be nice to see him in action Akshdeep Nath hasn't been consistent
I really want to see Mohsin Sayyed in action, at 16 I dont expect him to be a star for us just yet but it will be nice to see him in action Akshdeep Nath hasn't been consistent
Watch from 3:48.. you can see 2-3 balls of his here. [ame=
vs Pakistan 1st innings (U-19 Asian cup Final) - YouTube[/ame]
Watch from 3:48.. you can see 2-3 balls of his here.
Thanks for the youtube video mate With his bowling action he should be generating a fair amount of pace plus he's got a very good height for a 16 yr old and will presumably get taller in the next few years Is the Under 19 World Cup televised?

Bentley to lead Zimbabwe in U-19 World Cup

Zimbabwe Cricket has named a 16-man squad, led by Matthew Bentley, for the Under-19 World Cup to be played in Australia in August. Mountaineers' Kevin Kasuza will be vice-captain to Bentley. Zimbabwe are placed in Group C along with West Indies, India and Papua New Guinea. They open their campaign with a game against PNG on August 11. Zimbabwe Under-19 squad: Matthew Bentley (capt), Kevin Kasuza (vice-capt), Kyle Bowie, Ryan Burl, Herbert Chikomba, Atish Chouhan, Kieran Geyle, Luke Jongwe, Malcolm Lake, Campbell Light, Wellington Masakadza, Luke Masasire, Nyasha Mayavo, Curthbert Musoko, Andre Odendaal, Peacemore Zimwa Reserves: Shoun Handirisi, Odicious Mhanje, Liberty Nherera