Caption this PIC

Salu 86

Dont take it to heart.just a joke. Its not offensive Post.If it is to anyone sorry in advance.
Brother Salu , we know when a post is offensive and when its not. You dont need to educate it on us. So keep your post just to the point you are making. P.S - Dont take it to heart. Just a joke Its not offensive post. If it is to anyone , sorry in advance.

Kuchh bhi ho... We owe the win in the TB test to SS. I think that beamer got KP really frighten and he threw his wicket.... KP was the difference in winning and losing the game. If he had stayed a bit longer, say a whole session, would have put lot of runs for us to score.... So, SS, ZK and AK... good job for giving some Raakhpatti to english guys...especially RPS getting that middle stump of that guy was a take home moment of the series...

the next answer was even better, predator. i am waiting with bated breath for salu bro to indulge in more plagiarism, and post (or should it be paste) it here.
After copy-pasting the exact quote into google, I finally figured out what you were talking about...:haha: Salu, agar jhand lagana hai, to kam se kam apna khud ka akkal laga yaar...:D Ripping off other people's words...yeh to sirf g@andoun karte hain yaar...:confused_smile: