Shame On You Bcci

SHAME ON YOU BCCI BCCI has more control than fans so some North Indian Politicians decide for whole of India to resume cricketing ties with Pakistan Mumbai victims mean nothing be it 1993 2008 attacks no sympathy towards people who lost their lives. I m ashamed of BCCI and i m ashamed of leaders like Manmohan singh and Congress who doesnt stop bending over to Pakistan.

Agree this is a disgrace. How quickly we forget our dead through victims of pakistani state sponsored murders. Pakis have done nothing to get perpertaors of terror against India but then why should they when they were behind it. India hang your head in shame!!!! If you murder and keep getting away with it, then why not continue if you are that way inclined. This is pathetic by BCCI and spineless govt

Agree this is a disgrace. How quickly we forget our dead through victims of pakistani state sponsored murders. Pakis have done nothing to get perpertaors of terror against India but then why should they when they were behind it. India hang your head in shame!!!! If you murder and keep getting away with it, then why not continue if you are that way inclined. This is pathetic by BCCI and spineless govt
Stupid Board shame less leaders
Shameless politicians trying to divert attention from the real issues. ISI must be having a good laugh and preparing its next campaign.
Its not MMS family or SOnia gandhi family or Chidambaram Family who got affected with Mumbai attacks 166 people mercilessly by some morons who were supported by our neighbouring country and our country agrees to resume cricketing ties with them how stupid and dumb and heartless decision this has been.
Its not MMS family or SOnia gandhi family or Chidambaram Family who got affected with Mumbai attacks 166 people mercilessly by some morons who were supported by our neighbouring country and our country agrees to resume cricketing ties with them how stupid and dumb and heartless decision this has been.
Its not even about the mumbai attacks. This has been going on for decades with many attacks on india. Yet nothing is done and we sweep it under the carpet. Bloody hell they still have dawood ibrahim strolling around pak like some super hero despite him being behind one of the most disgusting murders of indians in terror attack on mumbai years ago. We should all hang our heads in shame today.
Its not even about the mumbai attacks. This has been going on for decades with many attacks on india. Yet nothing is done and we sweep it under the carpet. Bloody hell they still have dawood ibrahim strolling around pak like some super hero despite him being behind one of the most disgusting murders of indians in terror attack on mumbai years ago. We should all hang our heads in shame today.
Brother shall i tell you one thing we Indians are shame less people look amount of the hatred pakis have for us still we want to be associated with them . Our own stars want their movies shown in Pakistan our own leaders from North want good relations with Pakistan despite getting attacked. Kasab is eating and living happily in jail where as Mumbai victims still havent got justice .
Yaar, then we shouldn't have palyed in the WC2011 semifinals too. Should've given them a walkover.. However I don't agree with the timing of this series. It's bang in the middle of India-England series..
Multi national tournaments there was no way both teams would have cancelled but inviting for whole series is BCCI really that stupid i m sorry i m more concerned about mumbai victims than resume cricketing ties with Padosi desh.
Disgraceful. I'm more concerned about the number of sleeper agents slipping thru the cracks in the guise of cricket fans. God help India.
this. its not good to play the pakis right now, when they dont even admit they had hands in the attacks in mumbai..no need to play these petty beggars
Hope nobody sponsors this tour...
Lol there will que in front of BCCI office now.... All these patriotic talk is only for internet reality is different.. SRK will promote KKR or his new moovies if no one else comes forward in highly unlikely situation