Shame On You Bcci

SaurabhJi (G)..your leg pulling going on...:winky: Rajiv Shukla (He's got a new hair style now, looks like an Italian mafia don now), says no revenue will be shared..
Arre nahin dada. Shukla and TOI..the deadliest combination. Dont listen to them. I read it in Paanchjanya. Mahanta Avaidyanath has a terrific article on the subject :hatsoff:
M$% ki C*&^..... when i heard the news i was happy, chalo some entertainment after some time, but giving them 1 billion USD.... this is like shooting ourselves in the foot....... now they'll use the same money against us..... of coz for some people like hot air (vayuu) it might be a little too far fetched, but PCB will obviously give some tax to pak govt. which will give it ISI which will fund some more "NGOs"........ n of coz there was a report that a lot of the pakisatanis who come for cricket matches just disappear in India, thats a serious cause for concern too.... (aint no joke) I say stop this series from happening or if it happens, just give those pakistanis appearance money, n thats it......
the problem is what were u expecting,indpak series is mother of all series check the poll conducted by cricbuzz 52 % are in favor of Indo pak series and I am not a hot gas buddy ,I am a tornado so chill,it's upto secret agencies to keep watch on pak tourists
M$% ki C*&^..... when i heard the news i was happy, chalo some entertainment after some time, but giving them 1 billion USD.... this is like shooting ourselves in the foot....... now they'll use the same money against us..... of coz for some people like hot air (vayuu) it might be a little too far fetched, but PCB will obviously give some tax to pak govt. which will give it ISI which will fund some more "NGOs"........ n of coz there was a report that a lot of the pakisatanis who come for cricket matches just disappear in India, thats a serious cause for concern too.... (aint no joke) I say stop this series from happening or if it happens, just give those pakistanis appearance money, n thats it......
:giggle:
SaurabhJi (G)..your leg pulling going on...:winky: Rajiv Shukla (He's got a new hair style now, looks like an Italian mafia don now), says no revenue will be shared..
good job BCCI :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: n for the people giving misinfo, doing legpulling..... its allright, but i really had asked it in all earnesty
those leaders come from the public only' date=' if the public is willing to accept such decisions (like u).... they'll keep equivocating, n procastrinating na saying stuff like osamaji ko US ne maara to bahut dukh hua, batala house encounter ki tasveere dekhi to bahut dukh hua etc etc......[/quote']Who accept these decisions,as I said loving India doesn't mean ki har baat mein ha mein ha milate raho .
:facepalm:On you for comparing these spineless leaders to leaders of u.s and israel' date='u.s destroyed afghan after that,has destroyed Iraq after that is after Iran,pakistan,syria same with isreal,what our leaders did "dekhiye ye Jo Mumbai hamla hua hai hum uski purjor ninda karta hu" that's all.[b']I feel some times ki koi inki g***d bhi mar jayega ,to bhi ye sirf ninda hi karte reh jayenge.
I am with you on that one... but it would be funny as hell when a politician goes " yeh dekhiye kitni buri tarah se meri g**d maari" :haha:
good job BCCI :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: n for the people giving misinfo, doing legpulling..... its allright, but i really had asked it in all earnesty
Aur tune bin a Kuch soche samjhe meri insult kar di. Kya yaar.,signing off for the night adios gud night
Who accept these decisions,as I said loving India doesn't mean ki har baat mein ha mein ha milate raho .
i guess on the last page only u were pretty keen to support tanveer n khatmal inspite of the mumbai attacks n the statement tanveer made..... PS: i'm too sleepy now, my replies may be incoherent, catch ya 2mrw
I am with you on that one... but it would be funny as hell when a politician goes " yeh dekhiye kitni buri tarah se meri g**d maari" :haha:
Even better would be to garner sympathy vote. Whereby the neta's biwi is saying - Dekhiye kitni boori tarah se aape bahu/beti ke pati ki **** maar di

In an ideal world everything looks good. What has these player done? What has aam Pakistani did? But not in real world. For god sake, we have around 196 countries in this world can't we just live as there are only 195 of them ignore this country and ask them to ignore us. Look a very staight and khari baat, if you really think that there will be a peace and love between two countries, then I am sorry its not going to happen. So please Indian government do not do this. Doing mistake once is a mistake doing it twice is stupidity and more than twice is sin. Aage the gainers will be broadcasters, media, BCCI, PCB, news channels,online forums but not the aam aadmi.

hahaha...... seriously he's acting a li'l too oversmart, n i'm a li'l too stoned to react........ but here lurker, just for u........ :finger::finger::finger:
Arrey, nahin yaar..He's my old pal..He's good. Come tomorrow and read this topic with cool head.. You'll find lot's of harmless banter going on among many members..

Back to the real topic, Another issue shall I say, when but not if, the next terrorist attack occurs (which is again likely to have Pakistan origins), do we just repeat all over again? Stupid decision by the government, the Pakistan players themselves will now demand IPL and so onwards it will only increase.