Shame On You Bcci

Lol there will que in front of BCCI office now.... All these patriotic talk is only for internet reality is different.. SRK will promote KKR or his new moovies if no one else comes forward in highly unlikely situation
Exactly and that's the sad part. Money making is the only thing these bas**** know. and I am pretty sure, that from next year onwards, Pakis WOULD be a part of the IPL.
Exactly and that's the sad part. Money making is the only thing these bas**** know. and I am pretty sure' date=' that from next year onwards, Pakis WOULD be a part of the IPL.[/quote'] They will be definitely in IPL...i guess deal is already stuck between MMS and Zardari for reopening cricketing ties..BCCI is just folllowing orders any way we cant do anything about this now....but let us take this opportunity and thrash them....
They will be definitely in IPL...i guess deal is already stuck between MMS and Zardari for reopening cricketing ties..BCCI is just folllowing orders any way we cant do anything about this now....but let us take this opportunity and thrash them....
Yeah. On field thrashing or who knows, arrange a match in Mumbai and let the shiv sena take over :winky:
Yeah. On field thrashing or who knows' date=' arrange a match in Mumbai and let the shiv sena take over :winky:[/quote'] Strike, shout slogans or even pitch digging fine...but no touching players or support staff.. We are better than them and will remain better always
Strike, shout slogans or even pitch digging fine...but no touching players or support staff.. We are better than them and will remain better always
Yeah. I was just kidding. I don't think they would arrange one in Mumbai. The environment would be too tense and heavy.

I still don't know what has changed in these 4 years that BCCI has agreed for the series. Have the government/BCCI Achieved for which they stopped the series. The answer is NO. A big NO. Now ISI will send their so called freedom fighters in India again by naming them as Pak Fans.

Guys ,agree on one point that terrorism is sponsored by their govt. And secret agency ,but what is the fault of the people of Pakistan,they themselve are tired of their govt. I mean come on,Mumbai attack was a very very tragic incident,but our govt. was equally responsible because they neglected the warning of raw ,I am not defending any body, but we are facing bigger threat then terrorist in form of this govt and remember one thing u can chose your friends but not neighbor.If you want to avenge Mumbai attack I say beat them in the game.

SHAME ON YOU BCCI BCCI has more control than fans so some North Indian Politicians decide for whole of India to resume cricketing ties with Pakistan Mumbai victims mean nothing be it 1993 2008 attacks no sympathy towards people who lost their lives. I m ashamed of BCCI and i m ashamed of leaders like Manmohan singh and Congress who doesnt stop bending over to Pakistan.
dont blame the BCCI dude, blame the sc@mbag spineless kangress govt. that is selling the country like it has for 50 years
Guys ' date='agree on one point that terrorism is sponsored by their govt. And secret agency ,but what is the fault of the people of Pakistan,they themselve are tired of their govt. I mean come on,Mumbai attack was a very very tragic incident,but our govt. was equally responsible because they neglected the warning of raw ,I am not defending any body, but we are facing bigger threat then terrorist in form of this govt and remember one thing u can chose your friends but not neighbor.If you want to avenge Mumbai attack I say beat them in the game.[/quote'] We've done all of the above, haven't we?
Correct. And more importantly' date= what has changed suddenly that we have taken a U-turn on our stand?
This Govt should explain why that why it was right to stop cricket then and now sudenly what has happened that both countries should resume bilateral ties? Is it that long time has passed and everything should be forgotten. Just like it happens in many cases here. Lot of ho-halla is first few days and everyone goes back to normal life after few days. Or does this govt think that it was wrong decision to stop then. What was wrong in 2010 or 2011 to not do this back then only? :dontknow:
Elections are coming. No tragic events happening to polarise Hindus & Muslims. What best way to facilitate few more terrorist attacks? Who knows' date=' it might help Congress in the run up to election 2014?[/quote'] Ahh!!! Who better than congress to protect the poor victimised minorities against the evil ogres of BJP & others :dontknow:
So what you guys were doing before India vs Pakistan semifinal match :dontknow: The situation was far more worse and MMS and sonia invited pakistan PM or President for a peace conference @ mohali ??
Dude, India Pakistan semi-final was not setup per se. It was a result of the fixture that was pre-decided. It was an unavoidalble situation/matchup, the failure of which would have meant the whole tournament to have gone kaput. This is a totally different scenario wherein we have agreed to play them. And it was highly tense, the atmosphere out there. And, it's not that the political leaders were not on talking terms since 26/11. these guys have almost attended every SAARC and all other commitee meetings, so inviting big shots, which is pretty imminent for the high-pressure games, is no sin.