Shame On You Bcci

We've done all of the above' date=' haven't we?[/quote']Did we listened to security agencies ,weren't the politician's saying Mumbai jaisi ghatnai hoti rehti hai,how many know about Sandeep unikrishnan that brave nsg commando,when a bloody leader said that even a dog won't come to his house,where were we,we blame them , we blame our govt.but we are equally responsible because of this chalta hai attitude,if citizen of this country takes moral responsibility ,ek chor bhi chappal na chura pai,attack or blast to dur ki baat hai.
This Govt should explain why that why it was right to stop cricket then and now sudenly what has happened that both countries should resume bilateral ties? Is it that long time has passed and everything should be forgotten. Just like it happens in many cases here. Lot of ho-halla is first few days and everyone goes back to normal life after few days. Or does this govt think that it was wrong decision to stop then. What was wrong in 2010 or 2011 to not do this back then only? :dontknow:
That's what, if they were really interested in this bhai-chara then they should have called Pakistan instead of England for the test series post the 26/11 attack.
Did we listened to security agencies ' date='weren't the politician's saying Mumbai jays ghatnai hoti rehti hai,how many know about Sandeep unikrishnan that brave nsg commando,when a bloody lead said that even a dog won't come to his house,where were we,we blame them we blame our govt.but we are equally responsible because of this chalta hai attitude,if citizen of this country takes moral responsibility ,ek chor bhi chap pal na chura pai,attack or blast to dur ki baat hai.[/quote'] I completely agree with you. Infact my anger is not against the Pakis or the any other community or anything. We ourselves are responsible for what we get. My only bone of contention is, we were highly opposed to playing them till now. Then what suddenly changed? Till now we were paying homage to all the martyrs and the people whom we lost. Then why this U-turn? There's no acceptance from anyone regarding the attacks. Then why?
Did we listened to security agencies ' date='weren't the politician's saying Mumbai jaisi ghatnai hoti rehti hai,how many know about Sandeep unikrishnan that brave nsg commando,when a bloody leader said that even a dog won't come to his house,where were we,we blame them , we blame our govt.but we are equally responsible because of this chalta hai attitude,if citizen of this country takes moral responsibility ,ek chor bhi chappal na chura pai,attack or blast to dur ki baat hai.[/quote'] Buddy, while looking inwards is good, how can you dismiss the role Pakistan has repeatedly played in attacking our country?

Gavaskar flays resumption of India-Pak series

Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar on Monday criticised the BCCIÃÔ decision to revive the Indo-Pak bilateral cricket ties as he felt Pakistan was not cooperating in the Mumbai terror attacks probe. The bilateral cricketing ties had been snapped after the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks and there have been several attempts by the Pakistan Cricket Board in recent months to convince the BCCI to resume it. Å£eing a Mumbaikar I feel what is the urgency when there is no co-operation from the other side, said Gavaskar. Gavaskar also felt that India are playing a lot of cricket in the upcoming season and any other series would only put pressure on the cricketers. England are scheduled to arrive in India for a four-match Test series followed by two Twenty20 internationals before going home on Christmas. They would be back to play five ODIs, scheduled to take place from January 11. Ÿell, my first reaction is that the time the players have between the England series, it is not going to be there. They are playing England in November-December but now they are not going to get the breather, Gavaskar told NDTV. űlayers need the time to look after their injuries and get better, he added. Meanwhile, former Pakistan player, Zaheer Abbas expressed happiness at the resumption of ties, saying that it will be good for the Indo-Pak relationship. ŵhe best remedy is to play. At least the country will be busy watching cricket. It will be good for cricket and Indo-Pak relationship. Both the countries should be playing cricket every year. It is a very good sign, said Abbas.
Did we listened to security agencies ' date='weren't the politician's saying Mumbai jaisi ghatnai hoti rehti hai,how many know about Sandeep unikrishnan that brave nsg commando,when a bloody leader said that even a dog won't come to his house,where were we,we blame them , we blame our govt.but we are equally responsible because of this chalta hai attitude,if citizen of this country takes moral responsibility ,ek chor bhi chappal na chura pai,attack or blast to dur ki baat hai.[/quote'] Dude which world are you living in??? You are talking pure test book stuff, responsible citizen and all bull crap, you dont live in mumbai, and so you dont have a right to utter a word..
I completely agree with you. Infact my anger is not against the Pakis or the any other community or anything. We ourselves are responsible for what we get. My only bone of contention is, we were highly opposed to playing them till now. Then what suddenly changed? Till now we were paying homage to all the martyrs and the people whom we lost. Then why this U-turn? There's no acceptance from anyone regarding the attacks. Then why?
exactly my point, what has changed in 4 years ?? I would be Red & Furious if i understand the revenue of this series if going to the BHIKARI PCB !

BCCI / Govt of India shd be pulled up in some sort of a court. Pak atm is down and out regarding Intl fixtures. They shd have been kept there. Unless their stupid government does starts to first Stop the attacks, and then hands over the wanted criminals.. you are essentially playing not a match, but into their hands. At times you tend to think, what really makes this idiotic government so stupid to keep accepting proposals to bail them out of the gutter again and again.

@ Pagalpanti sports shouldnt mix with politics would you have said the same thing if any one of your relatives got attacked in mumbai attacks 2008 despite getting attacked by these morons in form of attacks how long will we tolerate them . Everyone knows ISI was behind attacks in mumbai 1993 and 2008 so long will Indian govt keep numb agar pakistan se itna pyaar hai then these politicans shud move there be it srk sania same applies for them.

Dude which world are you living in??? You are talking pure test book stuff' date=' responsible citizen and all bull crap, you dont live in mumbai, and so you dont have a right to utter a word..[/quote'] I have right to say because, i am citizen of india,you are right ,i don't live in mumbai ,if u think being responsible citizen is bull crap ,than god help this industry,i am not saying what happened in mumbai was good,its most unfortunate to see your countrymen killed by some morons,but my point is what was govt doing ,when they where informed by intel agencies,especially amchi maharashtra govt,that raj thackrey who said ki mumbai hamarey baap ki hai ,but during attack he didnt uttered the word, that souless boy who was watching through his windows firing in taj hotel ,a foriegner who was waving at him for help ,but instead he lit his cigaratte and shut light of his room it was shown on netgeo,they can sing in our movie,they can act in our movie,they can do anything ,why so much harakiri over cricket,where is this desh bhakti at other times,we say politicians corrupt hai,we say india mein wo baat nahi,we go for higher studies and good jobs in other countries ,pata nahi desh bhakti tab kaha dal di jati hai,do we need more attacks like this to evaluate ourself ham pehle soye kyu hote hai,ham agar dusro pe ungli uthate hai to teen hamari taraf bhi uth ti hai.mumbai attack se jyada bhyanak cheeze ghat chuki hai is desh mein regionalism,child abuse ,sexual harrasment,rape, mobs, jat pat,honour killing ham kya karte hai condemn,,baba ji ka ghanta karte hai hum, hum agar khud nhi badle to dusro se kya expect kare hum.
I have right to say because' date=' i am citizen of india,you are right ,i don't live in mumbai ,if u think being responsible citizen is bull crap ,than god help this industry,i am not saying what happened in mumbai was good,its most unfortunate to see your countrymen killed by some morons,but my point is what was govt doing ,when they where informed by intel agencies,especially amchi maharashtra govt,that raj thackrey who said ki mumbai hamarey baap ki hai ,but during attack he didnt uttered the word, that souless boy who was watching through his windows firing in taj hotel ,a foriegner who was waving at him for help ,but instead he lit his cigaratte and shut light of his room it was shown on netgeo,they can sing in our movie,they can act in our movie,they can do anything ,why so much harakiri over cricket,where is this desh bhakti at other times,we say politicians corrupt hai,we say india mein wo baat nahi,we go for higher studies and good jobs in other countries ,pata nahi desh bhakti tab kaha dal di jati hai,do we need more attacks like this to evaluate ourself ham pehle soye kyu hote hai,ham agar dusro pe ungli uthate hai to teen hamari taraf bhi uth ti hai.mumbai attack se jyada bhyanak cheeze ghat chuki hai is desh mein regionalism,child abuse ,sexual harrasment,rape, mobs, jat pat,honour killing ham kya karte hai condemn,,baba ji ka ghanta karte hai hum, hum agar khud nhi badle to dusro se kya expect kare hum.[/quote'] Tell me this did INDIAN people recruited pakistani singers actors and musicians did they ask film industry to bring these two nations together you idiot when will you learn the lesson just because we have our own problems doesn mean we should ignore national security and feed the enemy because of laid back attitude people like you Indians dont have shame in taking a stand. Let me tell you this if i was the leader i would have declared war against Pakistan for mumbai attacks by now.