Shame On You Bcci

The scars haven't left, however - I don't believe putting aside cricket did any good. If India really wanted action, they would have cut all ties, sent back high commissioner, stopped trade, flights etc. It's been 4 years, does one really expect anything! - the Govt. itself wanted time to pass by, the only thing they could have done best is wait another 3-4 years and hoped the thing was forgotten

The scars haven't left, however - I don't believe putting aside cricket did any good. If India really wanted action, they would have cut all ties, sent back high commissioner, stopped trade, flights etc. It's been 4 years, does one really expect anything! - the Govt. itself wanted time to pass by, the only thing they could have done best is wait another 3-4 years and hoped the thing was forgotten
Rajiv Bhai you remember that kahwat hamare chune huve kutte hume kaat they hain our leaders like that people vote for them and they bite us in form of these things lets be real did BCCI ask people,s opinion whether they should allow Pakistan tour of India . Upar se our netas dont have shame MMS and kangress keep bending over to Pakistan 24/7 i dont know why they are so obsessed with helping them. Not the first time PAKISTAN has committed terrorist attacks on India this has been going since when i was little today i am really ashamed of BCCI and these netas .

@ sarkar Proxy war is part of the game these days. I strongly believe ISI is behind mumbai attack and they are responsible for the insurgency in kashmir. They feel we are their enemies bcoz we broker their country , so they might be insecure about india , but kongress and other governments should have taken strong stance and countered it. :(( Again do you believe that our agency RAW is not doing anything messy in pakistan , if you think RAW is innocent then it mean RAW is not doing their work properly. Only thing which will benefit both india and pakistan is by having some good understanding and stop these proxy wars. We have china to worry about now :pray:

If we are going to resume the bilateral ties now, I would like to ask the following questions from BCCI, and/or Indian politicians... 1. What has changed now that we are resuming the bilateral ties suddenly? Why this change of heart now? has Pakis suddenly decided to co-operate regarding handing over the 26/11 culprits and Daewood Ibrahim? Or we are simply resuming the ties that enough time has passed since 26/11 and now we can conveniently forget people who died in that attack? 2. If we have to bend over backwards and resume bilateral ties why have the embargo in the first place? It is this policy of bending backwards and not being true to our own words that has made India a laughing stock and a soft state. If we ourselves are going to honor our own words then who exactly is going to take us seriously? Do BCCi and our politicians have even iota of shame? 3. Why is the lives of our citizens considered so cheap by our politicians and men in power (read BCCI)? Are our lives worth so little that profit from a Paki series worth more than 160 of our citizens? Would BCCI and Indian politicians have been in such a hurry to resume bilateral series if say Srinivasan's son or Manmohan Singh's daughter had been a victim of 26/11 attack? 4. We have seen 93 B'bay blasts, Kargil in 99, Kandhar highjacking, attack on Indian parliament in early 2000s, 26/11, countless incidents/skirmishes on the border so are BCCI & Indian govt saying things are going to change from now onwards? Are we so gullible as even regular folks like me know nothing's going to change. 5. Do folks at BCCI/Indian govt think that a nation like Israel would have acted the same way? Do you know why nobody messes around with Israel? Coz if someone does and kills 160 of their citizens along with the sort of incidents I have mentioned in 4 above Israel wouldn't be discussing when to resume bi-lateral series with that nation. On one hand our politicians fume why the world doesn't take India seriously and on the other hand we see such cave-ins. Newsflah Indian politicians - if you don't respect yourselves no one will. Gutless folks like you deserve to be laughed at rather than be taken seriously. As the saying goes "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". In our case we have made a fool of ourselves countless times by cutting off bilateral ties no. of times and then reneging on our own words right from 90s to 2000s to now. If this is how we take of ourselves and our interests we deserve all we get and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of 26/11 incidents. After all the message we have sent out is that it's ok to attack us, our life is cheap and we won't do anything in return other than making a few speeches before the elections and then normal service resumes.

I don't blame the govt completely, they can't have outright war with pak, especially with uncle sam's hand on top. They know the truth but turned the other way as it doesn't concern them that much, instead they give out candies like putting bounty on that mullah etc So what do we want here? collateral damage - in that case, Pakistanis have itself bombed the hell outta themselves since that day and way more than 166 and the rest are being killed by US Drones Is it pride? we should show some tit for tat operation? IMO, if any action was need - it should have been within 2-3 months. You really expect M.Singh with his hands folded, give the go to for a swift operation? Now, see more this next year 29312_ade.jpg

I don't blame the govt completely, they can't have outright war with pak, especially with uncle sam's hand on top. They know the truth but turned the other way as it doesn't concern them that much, instead they give out candies like putting bounty on that mullah etc So what do we want here? collateral damage - in that case, Pakistanis have itself bombed the hell outta themselves since that day and way more than 166 and the rest are being killed by US Drones Is it pride? we should show some tit for tat operation? IMO, if any action was need - it should have been within 2-3 months. You really expect M.Singh with his hands folded, give the go to for a swift operation? Now, see more this next year
Nobody is asking for a war. But at the very least can't we expect our leaders to show a bit of back-bone? Do they even understand how such waffling makes us seem to rest of the world? If we are not going to honor your own words and intentions who will take us seriously? Why have the embargo in the first place if we intend to cave-in after some time? Is our memory so short and our lives so cheap that we forget 166 civilian lives along with the countless ones we have lost over the last 20 years, that some cricketing entertainment overrules everything? Are we so desensitized to our suffering that we don't care even if we lose 160 odd lives?
@ sarkar Proxy war is part of the game these days. I strongly believe ISI is behind mumbai attack and they are responsible for the insurgency in kashmir. They feel we are their enemies bcoz we broker their country , so they might be insecure about india , but kongress and other governments should have taken strong stance and countered it. :(( Again do you believe that our agency RAW is not doing anything messy in pakistan , if you think RAW is innocent then it mean RAW is not doing their work properly. Only thing which will benefit both india and pakistan is by having some good understanding and stop these proxy wars. We have china to worry about now :pray:
Pakistan keeps attacking India time and time again but still we want them to tour INDIA.
Guys' date=' I went thru so many Indian internet forums and people's reaction to this news item and was amazed at the strong reactions of Indians from all over against this series.[/quote'] Good! At least it shows that there are still people who care about our well being rather than some cheap entertainment.
Exactly! Did Pakistan hand over Dawood or Hafeez because India stopped playing cricket? Let's say India does not play cricket for another 10 years, what are the chances that Pakistan will hand them over? A proper boycott of a nation should start with diplomatic ties and trade, as you mentioned - politicians conveniently use cricket as a convenient and populist tool and it's no surprise people fall for it.