Who did you feel happiest for among the great 5 in the series win?

Who did you feel happiest for among the great 5 in the series win?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar - For his first series win outside the subcontinent after 18 years of toil
    • Dravid - For becoming the first Indian captain after Wadekar to register two series wins outside the subcontinent
    • Ganguly - For playing the most important role in a series win amongst the great 5 for the first time
    • Laxman - For underlining the role he has played in India's middle order throughout his career
    • Kumble - For showing what he could have done outside India with a better support cast
    • Did not feel happy for any of the great 5.

I guess AK and Tendulkar will be the one to rejoice the most. They have been around for about 18-19 years and they were not party to overseas wins for almost 12 years. They now should be happy chappys after having been party to some of the overseas wins that used to elude the Indian team so much.

I vote for the fans. After missing sleep at night and work during day, getting paid nothing in return, and watching numerous fackups (players, umpires, weather all contributing) resulting in series draws and losses, finally we are able to cherish some series wins for a change. As for the players, I would have to say SRT as he missed the WI series.