Who's excited? Just 10 days left

Cricketics

For the Olympics. Can't wait. India and USA all the way. Looking forward to seeing lot of people here active in our Other-Sports section Hopefully Michael Phelps will have a dream ending to his Olympics Career.
heard that phelps gained 25 lbs or something

Yes, but still winning the initial qualifying races which were held recently. He lost the first one though to his team mate, but is still looking that Medal Boy. O and HE'S FROM MARYLAND...
You a big Phelps fan 'tics? Some reason his Mom ticks me off...not sure why.

:blink: Phelps - Olmypics and then Phelps Mom? Yea I can see the connection. Why though?
Its hard to put in words. I see him doing his stuff and here is a great sportsman and then the camera zooms on his Mom and I am all :sick::sick:

You a big Phelps fan 'tics? Some reason his Mom ticks me off...not sure why.
hahaha.. Ya man. I would like to meet the great Man one day. Actually he has pretty sad story starting up during his school days. He used to bullied during school days and how after winning and achieving things, everyone who teased and hurt him had started to comeback be friends with him again. I hope he wins some medals again.

Its hard to put in words. I see him doing his stuff and here is a great sportsman and then the camera zooms on his Mom and I am all :sick::sick:
I get the same feeling when one of the Williams sisters are playing tennis and then they have to just have to show their mom and family :headshake: