Who's excited? Just 10 days left

Cricketics

I have said it earlier and I say it again. Best sight, for a man, has to be watching women's Javelin throw and volleyball. Those women are good looking and in great shape.
Are you going to cheer for Paraguay in this event :winky:

Expecting medals from Boxing' date=' Shooting, Badminton and Wrestling. Chances in [b']Tennis and Hammer/Discus throw.
Missed the bus on that one I'm afraid....last 3 olympics were our best chance but not this time for sure,

I will be excited for Olympics when they include cricket esp all its glorious versions - french cricket, 2 a side, sixes, 5 over shoot out, 10 overs per side, T20 and ODI. Maybe even underhand bowling version, 1 stump version and gully cricket. That will still be less versions than running and swimming.

Archery dude . we just won the world cup , 2-3 medals expected .
O yes. Archery. Mixed Doubles in tennis is our best bat. I won't say Mens double tennis since lot of tough competition. But mixed doubles tennis Leander-Sania have good chance. Leander is practicing playing on Ad Court in doubles here so that he can adjust with Vishnu Vardhan and MIrza in Olympics. This is the class of the guy. In all this controversial moments, he has started working hard already. It's a big thing to play from a different side of court. Great to see Leander doing that.

O yes. Archery. Mixed Doubles in tennis is our best bat. I won't say Mens double tennis since lot of tough competition. But mixed doubles tennis Leander-Sania have good chance. Leander is practicing playing on Ad Court in doubles here so that he can adjust with Vishnu Vardhan and MIrza in Olympics. This is the class of the guy. In all this controversial moments, he has started working hard already. It's a big thing to play from a different side of court. Great to see Leander doing that.
last 3 olympics was our best bet...Sad to say but most of 'our' tennis greats are washed up....Gold to the Bryan bros for sure and also,sometimes,world-ranked singles players will also form teams in Olympic events like Federer in 2008. Boxing and Badmintion are our best bet

Not anymore....last 3 olympics...Sad to say they are washed up....Gold to the Bryan bros for sure and also,sometimes,world-ranked singles players will also form teams in Olympic events like Federer in 2008. Boxing and Badmintion are our best bet
What Did I Write??? Federer-Warinka will be tough. Also Nadal-Gronollers wll be a stud team. in Tennis, Mixed doubles our best bet. But Leander/Vishnu are the dark horse team of this Mens Doubles.

What Did I Write??? Federer-Warinka will be tough. Also Nadal-Gronollers wll be a stud team. in Tennis, Mixed doubles our best bet. But Leander/Vishnu are the dark horse team of this Mens Doubles.
Lol your response was quick,I edited my last statement and deleted the extra post where I said I mis-read your statement...sorry