Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

It is not even a solution; it is just hope because you are still keeping the ball in Pakistan's court. There is no evidence to believe anything of that sort will happen. Good luck with that! It is an illusion which the politicians want you to believe and we fall for it. The only way to provide a high probabilistic guarantee on not having a terror attack is to improve defense - better security, better intelligence. Currently, we engage in such 'patches' and please our minds & that's the only thing it will do. As always, we ignore process and this is the reason we deserve sh!t and we will continue to get it. I already gave you the example of US - it engaged in ties BUT raised their guard. They have shown there is way but we want 'jugaad' not a permanent solution.
I agree with you dextyaa, but we indian's get emotions involved everywhere, and govt. is just feeding our sentiments, "hey look an attack?? Penchodd inko hamara yaha cricket nahi khilayenge.", who do you think were behind the attack on srilanka cricket team in pak? Apparently Talibanis holding the guns, yes, but not the masterminds behind it for sure. Cricket plays an important role in pakistani economy and pakistani sentiments. heres an interesting read for you. http://tribune.com.pk/story/448304/a-different-ball-game-spillover-economic-benefits-of-the-sport-of-cricket/
Why are the murders being brought to justice in pak? When killers of innocent indians like Dawwod and Hafeez are in pak being given vip and hero status by the establishmant in pak then we must cut of ties with them until the pak establishemnt take action. Cutting of ties puts pressure on them and makes them realise we have zero tolerance to terrorism. It may not work. However, the lets cut of ties for a year, then forgot and make up is simply failing and not working. The last few decades are ample proof, as not only has justice not been done for the victims but acts of terrorism have continued and continues. Plus its a point of prinicple. What you are saying is like not arresting and prosecuting rapists, as rapes still happen!!! Bizzare logic ps cutting of ties eventullay worked against aparthied SA
KT, Try to understand what I'm saying. Cutting of trade and ties does not help - what helps is bringing to justice. Is India in a position to dictate terms with Pakistan and say "Hey, we cut off cricket ties unless you hang Kasab?" No. Also, there will always be enemies - if not Pakistan someone else. The correct solution is to take the issue in your own hands and resolve it. For example, the terrorists of 26/11 attacks took the exact same route as the ones in the 1992 bomb blasts. A year before 26/11 there was a report by CNN IBN which showed how the very same route was left open. I was at the CST station during 26/11 btw and after going through the experience all I can say is India was 'foolish'. Why do we need Pakistan to do what we like? Aren't we man enough or mature enough to protect our own people? Today it is Pakistan - tomorrow it will be someone else. Why do we want to beg around and be at other's mercy? Hardly an appropriate way to give justice. Begging around to Pakistan! Since, you are talking about principle - I would presume you wanted India to give a bye to Pakistan in the WC 2011 match as well. You are just repeating similar points over & over again in each post - JUSTICE ! JUSTIC! JUSTICE ! - without even giving an iota of "How and why?" it would and would not work. Your example of apartheid is a tangential comparison because terrorism is not the same as apartheid - it does not have the same properties and one should not compare them. I gave you a current & living example of the US - but you choose to ignore it. You want to give justice to the victims families - punish the guilty and make the best security system in the world out there. That's justice to me - not some token of appreciation with cutting of trade.
I agree with you dextyaa' date=' but we indian's get emotions involved everywhere, and govt. is just feeding our sentiments, [i']"hey look an attack?? Penchodd inko hamara yaha cricket nahi khilayenge.", who do you think were behind the attack on srilanka cricket team in pak? Apparently Talibanis holding the guns, yes, but not the masterminds behind it for sure. Cricket plays an important role in pakistani economy and pakistani sentiments. heres an interesting read for you. http://tribune.com.pk/story/448304/a-different-ball-game-spillover-economic-benefits-of-the-sport-of-cricket/
Well, yes it does but it is not a deal breaker. The economy in Pakistan will take a hit but not collapse due to cricket. Also, the question really is - will it stop sponsoring terrorism? IDK - but the best solution for me is for India to up the ante on security. Approach the problem from both sides - ask Pakistan to stop these things PLUS build up the best security system in the world. In the current situation, I only see focus on the former but little on the latter. That does not help me or you being safe in India because now we are at the mercy of some insane mind who may not even have allegiance to any particular country.

^ I know all this BG. ATS squads are modeled after LA's SWAT however, this remains only on paper but not on competence. It's a pity that this happens; no amount of trade/diplomacy will help unless we fix the actual problem - internal security. For example, the last bomb blasts in Dadar there were no CCTV's in place because even though the CCTV orders were placed the delivery was not on time. It is high time we raise our guard; nothing else would bring us "justice".

What is one going to achieve by not having bilateral cricket ties with Pak? The cricket embargo is just symbolic. It does not do anything to put pressure on Pak government to act on terrorism as it relates to India. The only way India can put some pressure is to cut ALL ties and that is not a preferable or viable option. Those who don't agree can boycott the series...your absence doesn't make any iota of a difference. Rest can leave politics aside and enjoy the cricket.

Well done BCCI. Why not make Kasab the chief guest for matches and invite Hafeez Syed as guest og honor. The souls of Major Unnikrishnan, Salaskar, Kamte ,Karkare, Omble and other victims of 26/11 will then finally rest in peace. The match proceedings should also go to the family of Kasab as compensation.

What is one going to achieve by not having bilateral cricket ties with Pak? The cricket embargo is just symbolic. It does not do anything to put pressure on Pak government to act on terrorism as it relates to India. The only way India can put some pressure is to cut ALL ties and that is not a preferable or viable option. Those who don't agree can boycott the series...your absence doesn't make any iota of a difference. Rest can leave politics aside and enjoy the cricket.
5,000 visas likely for Pakistani cricket fans http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/5-000-visas-likely-for-pakistani-cricket-fans_751126.html How many of those do you think will be ISI agents/Jihadis? I'm sure you can spout all this nonsense because you haven't lost a family member/relative to the work of these gutter insects.
5' date=000 visas likely for Pakistani cricket fans http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/5-000-visas-likely-for-pakistani-cricket-fans_751126.html How many of those do you think will be ISI agents/Jihadis? I'm sure you can spout all this nonsense because you haven't lost a family member/relative to the work of these gutter insects.
It was revealed by the recently captured terroist from saudi that during last series a couple of ISI agents came to India to do recce of possible targets . They had visa issued to cricket spectators.
5' date=000 visas likely for Pakistani cricket fans http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/5-000-visas-likely-for-pakistani-cricket-fans_751126.html How many of those do you think will be ISI agents/Jihadis? I'm sure you can spout all this nonsense because you haven't lost a family member/relati:hatsoff:ve to the work of these gutter insects.
yaar Ye kia ifs and buts laga rakha h? there are lots of people who comes to Pakistan frm India for example on some religious trips, does it means we should not allow them to enter in Pakistan? all visas will be c:two_thumbs_up:leared by Indian embassy so it is there responsibility to check the authentication of the identity. by the way i am thankfull to Indian government who have given the cricket fans of pak a chance to see some good cricket.
yaar Ye kia ifs and buts laga rakha h? there are lots of people who comes to Pakistan frm India for example on some religious trips, does it means we should not allow them to enter in Pakistan? all visas will be c:two_thumbs_up:leared by Indian embassy so it is there responsibility to check the authentication of the identity. by the way i am thankfull to Indian government who have given the cricket fans of pak a chance to see some good cricket.
Many dont go to Pakistan from India may be Sikhs do but you dont see them creating terrorist attacks in Pakistan unlike people like Kasab and co who killed innocent indians congress politicians are the biggest spine less fools despite our people getting attacked by pakistanis they still agreed for this tour no shame what so ever .
5' date=000 visas likely for Pakistani cricket fans http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/5-000-visas-likely-for-pakistani-cricket-fans_751126.html How many of those do you think will be ISI agents/Jihadis? I'm sure you can spout all this nonsense because you haven't lost a family member/relative to the work of these gutter insects.
My blood is boiling seeing that visa statement honestly Indians dont have shame and MMS proved that.

i hate those pakis from the core of my heart (also u can say the marrow of my bone). those ppl should not ever be allowed to set foot on our land except when it a tournament.we dont need those ppl from pure land.they can stay in their 7th century country.

i hate those pakis from the core of my heart (also u can say the marrow of my bone). those ppl should not ever be allowed to set foot on our land except when it a tournament.we dont need those ppl from pure land.they can stay in their 7th century country.
Pakistan staying isn't exactly good news for us. Imagine retarded physcopath ( which they have no shortage of ) becomes Pak head taking advantage of their internal war and decides to use Nuclear war ? What we need is a democratic and stabilized Pakistan.
:icflove: I respect your opinion...