Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

you countrys forum banned you for speaking good about neighbours??????? They banned me for same reason
I don't need any forum to talk to Pakistan cricket fans because we do one on one talk, that's why I didn't registered there. To talk with u I need a good forum because we can't sit together for a cup of tea and discuss cricket and icf is exactly that forum..
I guess he's bored of attacking Lankans which seems to be the only thing he has to say on this board.
Are you sure? :hmmm: But he's directed barbs at me previously as well :giggle:
I think we dont need to take any cr@# from the lankans, n so I respond to them.... as for attacking you, I think we just had a diff of opinion over Kohli, n if i remember correctly, u later said u were just trolling, or something to that effect.....
I don't need any forum to talk to Pakistan cricket fans because we do one on one talk' date=' that's why I didn't registered there. To talk with u I need a good forum because we can't sit together for a cup of tea and discuss cricket and icf is exactly that forum..[/quote'] Fair enough. Welcome to forum
I don't need any forum to talk to Pakistan cricket fans because we do one on one talk' date=' that's why I didn't registered there. To talk with u I need a good forum because we can't sit together for a cup of tea and discuss cricket and icf is exactly that forum..[/quote'] Welcome mate. :hatsoff: You might wanna visit the introduction thread on chit chat. :bow:

Every Indian should really know that any friendship between the 2 countries will always be temporary. It's all till the next terrorist attack. There will be a good some months of silence and then one big killer event causing us reality check once again. This cycle continues forever as we never seem to learn from the past. Then in terms of cricket itself, the PCB + their players have been guilty of making some horrific statements in the past. We expect the cricket(sport) to be diplomatic/respectful but yet we have only gotten hatred and jealously from their cricketing experts. They are ungrateful people and I really want a Christmas which is free of any wild conspiracies and looming dangers on the country.

Every Indian should really know that any friendship between the 2 countries will always be temporary. It's all till the next terrorist attack. There will be a good some months of silence and then one big killer event causing us reality check once again. This cycle continues forever as we never seem to learn from the past. Then in terms of cricket itself, the PCB + their players have been guilty of making some horrific statements in the past. We expect the cricket(sport) to be diplomatic/respectful but yet we have only gotten hatred and jealously from their cricketing experts. They are ungrateful people and I really want a Christmas which is free of any wild conspiracies and looming dangers on the country.
The govt seemed to have that in mind when it decided to issue visas to pakistani fans only for delhi.
The terrorists attack will continue even if you do not play cricket.

PCB names 10 goodwill ambassadors for India tour http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-news/pcb-names-10-goodwill-ambassadors-india-tour/33245

The PCB’s Executive Coordination Committee has invited Hanif Mohammad, Imtiaz Ahmed, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbas, Mushtaq Mohammad, Imran Khan, Javed Burki, Wasim Bari, Intikhab Alam and Sadiq Mohammad to watch the matches in India and help foster better relations between the two countries, PTI has reported. The committee said these cricketers had rendered valuable service to Pakistan cricket and were an asset not only to the PCB but the country as a whole. “These players will be goodwill ambassadors for Pakistan cricket and can help in improving the cricketing relations between two countries,” a PCB statement said. Some key names like Asif Iqbal, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Rashid Latif, Moin Khan and Javed Miandad, all former captains, are missing from the list, but a PCB spokesman said the list was prepared in chronological order in terms of debuts made by the players selected. “The selected players are those who made their debuts in the ’50, ’60s and ’70s,” he said. “We will consider the others in future events.”