Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

then who deserves it?
Hard to find a standout but I think a truly deserving No.1 team wins both home and away. Thats not saying I'm not happy we're ranked No.1 but I don't think we can honestly say we're truly the best one day side at the moment. Much like the No.1 ranking in Tests, there was a fair amount of luck re: fixtures that played its part in this I think.

At the moment, we are not even using one, where will we bowl two?-Dhoni MS Dhoni feels the new two-bouncer-an-over rule in ODIs is a cruel joke on India. Bouncer is a good weapon against sc or any teams even at lower pace if used as a suprise ball.I remember in 2005/06 series in pak in odis we got sreesanth and others to bowl short in to body to paki batsman and we got results as they played some horrible shots.

Hard to find a standout but I think a truly deserving No.1 team wins both home and away. Thats not saying I'm not happy we're ranked No.1 but I don't think we can honestly say we're truly the best one day side at the moment. Much like the No.1 ranking in Tests' date=' there was a fair amount of luck re: fixtures that played its part in this I think.[/quote'] You know how many ODIs India played at home in 2012?