Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

Touche! But according to his bhakts he bowls phaassttt.
im tired of him guy gets pace loses wrist position gets bit of swing back loses pace and now trying that stupid out swinger... seen every excuse and in the end he started blaming his luck and freaking changed his name!:hysterical: how can u ever improve if u blame all ur bad performances to luck he still cant bowl full short of length crap which only leaves one way of getting out and that is edge on true tracks people can leave him all day..even morkel balls few ful ones and bouncers in between.. :(( btw how the hell did he get into odi squad?:hysterical: gotta love dhoni's love for tried and tested failures earlier we thought he is baised but now i think he is just dumb!

We're being ripped to shreds by the number 6 ranked team in our own backyard. Our top 4 batsmen are getting clean bowled ... I think right India's priority should be getting some consistent performances (consistently good that is ... i mean we're consistent now :p) before worrying about where they are ranked.

We're being ripped to shreds by the number 6 ranked team in our own backyard. Our top 4 batsmen are getting clean bowled ... I think right India's priority should be getting some consistent performances (consistently good that is ... i mean we're consistent now :p) before worrying about where they are ranked.
India can never play swing.
Yadav has a pretty good bouncer and I remember RP Singh in his prime had a good one but other than that I don't think we've had too many bowlers who could bowl a good one. There was Sreesanth's random one against Kallis' date=' which was one of the best bouncers I've seen but that was in Tests.[/quote'] sreesanth one was not bouncer...