Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

A bouncer is determined based on where it ends up not the bowlers intent. If that happened in ODI cricket it would have counted as a bouncer.
but u cannot give credit it to bowler here which was the discussion :) it was good ball reward of good seam position and he setted kallis well before that but i will never call it bouncer or give full credit to sreesanth (for bounce ,he gets all the credit for wicket :winky: )
but u cannot give credit it to bowler here which was the discussion :) it was good ball reward of good seam position and he setted kallis well before that but i will never call it bouncer or give full credit to sreesanth (for bounce ,he gets all the credit for wicket :winky: )
I know ... I never gave credit to Sreesanth, I said he didn't mean it to be a bouncer but it ended up one by accident ... Once again, you didnt read my post. I just said that it ended up being one of the best bouncers. It was more of a joke about Sreesanth.
I know ... I never gave credit to Sreesanth' date=' I said he didn't mean it to be a bouncer but it ended up one by accident ... Once again, you didnt read my post. I just said that it ended up being one of the best bouncers. It was more of a joke about Sreesanth.[/quote'] yes in 2nd post you did but why include sreesanth in first post ? what does that implies? and why would u include accident bouncer in first place or maybe u jsut gave bad example :haha: he did bowled 1-2 good bouncers back in day :P then he turned into shyte
yes in 2nd post you did but why include sreesanth in first post ? what does that implies? and why would u include accident bouncer in first place or maybe u jsut gave bad example :haha: he did bowled 1-2 good bouncers back in day :P then he turned into shyte
Sreesanth does have a decent bouncer as its mostly outside offstump, the ball he got amla out was good. LPNod8w2Uu4
yes in 2nd post you did but why include sreesanth in first post ? what does that implies? and why would u include accident bouncer in first place or maybe u jsut gave bad example :haha: he did bowled 1-2 good bouncers back in day :P then he turned into shyte
It was just a joke ... Calm down. I'm sorry I said anything.