Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

Nope sorry lame excuse. Hypocrite. Either boycott fully or don't bark
Its not as if bought tickets you loser. Its on the tv so watch it.. Fact is you guys are focused on terrorism and supporting them and creating them. Thats how it is. This series should not be on and we should not have any ties with the hotbed of terrorism against India And I will bark all I want paki
Its not as if bought tickets you loser. Its on the tv so watch it.. Fact is you guys are focused on terrorism and supporting them and creating them. Thats how it is. This series should not be on and we should not have any ties with the hotbed of terrorism against India And I will bark all I want paki
More viewers = better for the series. Thanks for helping the series though, appreciated. Anyways, continue the whining
More viewers = better for the series. Thanks for helping the series though' date=' appreciated. Anyways, continue the whining[/quote'] Yes will continue what you call whining about indians murdered by paki terrorism, fully supported/created by govt/army and pak people. Sorry if this is inconvienet to pakistan that Indians dont like their people being murdered by your type and as you put it whine about it
Yes will continue what you call whining about indians murdered by paki terrorism' date=' fully supported/created by govt/army and pak people. Sorry if this is inconvienet to pakistan that Indians dont like their people being murdered by your type and as you put it whine about it[/quote'] Umm I was talking about your whining towards Junaid Khan but oh well
Well that was not a whine but an observation. By the way do you think Ajmals action is legal?
Definitely has a bend but according to the insane amount of scrutiny and tests hes gone through, he does not chuck, so yes his action is legal. Unless hes found to be illegal, you guys can cry all you want
Definitely has a bend but according to the insane amount of scrutiny and tests hes gone through' date=' he does not chuck, so yes his action is legal. Unless hes found to be illegal, you guys can cry all you want[/quote'] Well thats about as close you will get a paki to adimt he is a chucker and a cheat. Not crying just pointing out fact he ia chucker. Next you will tell me akthars action was legal:hysterical: