Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

Pakistan staying isn't exactly good news for us. Imagine retarded physcopath ( which they have no shortage of ) becomes Pak head taking advantage of their internal war and decides to use Nuclear war ? What we need is a democratic and stabilized Pakistan.
Going nuclear isn't a child's play. there will be severe repercussion after that. India wouldn't mind making the land of pure a brother of thar desert. THAR DESERT 2.0
Many dont go to Pakistan from India may be Sikhs do but you dont see them creating terrorist attacks in Pakistan unlike people like Kasab and co who killed innocent indians congress politicians are the biggest spine less fools despite our people getting attacked by pakistanis they still agreed for this tour no shame what so ever .
qasab's case was different, he entered India illegally, but why u are so worried about those who come by visa? is Indian high commission not functional in your opinion? what is there job then?
qasab's case was different' date=' he entered India illegally, but why u are so worried about those who come by visa? is Indian high commission not functional in your opinion? what is there job then?[/quote'] Indians don't have confidence in the government to handle situations related to national security. Hence the paranoia. Prevention is better than cure. Unfortunately, the level of distrust affects good people on both sides. Not everyone hates Pakistanis btw. I certainly don't. Hope you enjoy your stay here on ICF. :two_thumbs_up:
Indians don't have confidence in the government to handle situations related to national security. Hence the paranoia. Prevention is better than cure. Unfortunately' date=' the level of distrust affects good people on both sides. Not everyone hates Pakistanis btw. I certainly don't. Hope you enjoy your stay here on ICF. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I sincerely hope he gets a better username than the one he has presently :sick:
qasab's case was different' date=' he entered India illegally, but why u are so worried about those who come by visa? is Indian high commission not functional in your opinion? what is there job then?[/quote'] Indians worry about India because its their homeland despite which ever part of the world they live in.
Pakistan staying isn't exactly good news for us. Imagine retarded physcopath ( which they have no shortage of ) becomes Pak head taking advantage of their internal war and decides to use Nuclear war ? What we need is a democratic and stabilized Pakistan.
Pakistan and its democracy has been unstable since its creation its has only one rule hate india and hate hindus. Thanks but no thanks India doesnt gain anything from Pakistan.
Indians don't have confidence in the government to handle situations related to national security. Hence the paranoia. Prevention is better than cure. Unfortunately' date=' the level of distrust affects good people on both sides. Not everyone hates Pakistanis btw. I certainly don't. Hope you enjoy your stay here on ICF. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I m certainly enjoying my time on icf, because its the only cricket forum with which I m registered.
what's wrong in the current username? my nick name is "rizu" and to emphasise more on the last two alphabets I write them twise.. that's what I and my friends use to call me..
Ah, nuttin :giggle: I was just kidding, but jobless Lal Stranger Uncle just made an issue out of it.