Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

You didn't quite get my point. It should not be that he corrects his radar 100% and then drops 40% in pace. We need to find an optimum solution. IMO' date=' his pace should be around 140 and radar around 90 percentile.[/quote'] That's why I want him to have a long camp at NCA. You can't do these things in the middle of a Test or when you are with the intl team. You have to take a break from the team, work on your game, sort out the kinks and then come back stronger. I hope for our sake Umesh and BCCI does that and he gets better :pray:
That's why I want him to have a long camp at NCA. You can't do these things in the middle of a Test or when you are with the intl team. You have to take a break from the team' date=' work on your game, sort out the kinks and then come back stronger. I hope for our sake Umesh and BCCI does that and he gets better :pray:[/quote'] Personally, I feel nothing gets close to a real match scenario. An NCA stint should be followed by games at the 'A' level and/or a county team. A county stint will be perfect for any of our bowlers. It's just the perfect place to ply your trade and understand your game. It prepares you for hard tests ahead and in real time. Nets etc. are ok but county cricket for bowlers should be fantastic.
Personally' date=' I feel nothing gets close to a real match scenario. An NCA stint should be followed by games at the 'A' level and/or a county team. A county stint will be perfect for any of our bowlers. It's just the perfect place to ply your trade and understand your game. It prepares you for hard tests ahead and in real time. Nets etc. are ok but county cricket for bowlers should be fantastic.[/quote'] Yup, you need to play at least a couple of domestic or India "A" games to show you have improved. I didn't mean he goes to NCA and directly joins the team. He has to prove that he has improved but he needn't play a whole season at domestic level. Couple of games should be enough. I hope Joe Dawes works with him to sort his problems out as i don't want to see another of our upcoming pacer with potential go the RP/Sreesanth/Nehra/Munaf/VRV way :((
where were you in the last test? Bowlers learn with bad experience. Hope' date=' he will learn, Otherwise just :wall:[/quote'] +++ Some people just have no patience. It takes time to groom a fast bowler. It's not easy bowling in India regardless. Give Yadav some time. If he shows improvement, then good for us. If not, then send him to domestic cricket. We gave so many chances to likes of Sreesanth and Ishant, then why not Yadav?