Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

Umesh bowls a good inswinging yorker we have seen it in ipl' date='test cricket,odi death overs .He is just too young to make such hasty calls.[b']He has played on some flat tracks.Its too early .
Now that's something which is not true at all. He played CB Series in Aus and you can't too many bowling friendly tracks than in Aus. Today as well was quite a decent track to bowl on for pacers in 2nd innings. Truth is he only looked decent against the likes of WI and maybe Eng to some extent but against decent opponents he has been a non-factor even on Aus pitches.
Now that's something which is not true at all. He played CB Series in Aus and you can't too many bowling friendly tracks than in Aus. Today as well was quite a decent track to bowl on for pacers in 2nd innings. Truth is he only looked decent against the likes of WI and maybe Eng to some extent but against decent opponents he has been a non-factor even on Aus pitches.
Look at the scores in those matches - hobart-320-drilanka india -321 brisbane-289 srilanka -238 india adelaisde-australai 288 india 200 under lights as i said everybody got hammered and cons dering he bowled 1st change.
Look at the scores in those matches - hobart-320-drilanka india -321 brisbane-289 srilanka -238 india adelaisde-australai 288 india 200 under lights as i said everybody got hammered and cons dering he bowled 1st change.
Yes everyone got hammered but for the last 2 matches (289-238 and 288-under 200) why do you think the opponents were able to score that many when India struggled? Coz our premier fast bowler was a non-factor and his overs had to be completed by part-time spinners who are totally non-effective in Aus. In India someone like Raina & Sehwag can fill in a few overs but in Aus they would be cannon fodder.
Umesh bowls a good inswinging yorker we have seen it in ipl' date='test cricket,odi death overs .He is just too young to make such hasty calls.He has played on some flat tracks.Its too early .[/quote'] Here's a rebuttal to your yorker claim. Match situation is SL require 12 an over to win in slog overs and the best option would be to go for yorkers and this is what Umesh bowls.... Most of the balls were short and wide :facepalm: Seriously when defending more than 12 an over at the death if a bowler has a good yorker, as you claim, wouldn't he bowl a yorker? So either he can't and not good enough, or he's totally brainless which anyway proves my point.
Yes everyone got hammered but for the last 2 matches (289-238 and 288-under 200) why do you think the opponents were able to score that many when India struggled? Coz our premier fast bowler was a non-factor and his overs had to be completed by part-time spinners who are totally non-effective in Aus. In India someone like Raina & Sehwag can fill in a few overs but in Aus they would be cannon fodder.
Because we batted under lights and conditions changed drastically. Did you even watch those matches, at times he bowled even after 20 overs. So much negativity here. Look at Malinga what happened to him. Malinga was carted for 96 in 10 overs in that 37 over match and look at today 83 runs. He is the so called best death bowler in the world.
Here's a rebuttal to your yorker claim. Match situation is SL require 12 an over to win in slog overs and the best option would be to go for yorkers and this is what Umesh bowls.... Most of the balls were short and wide :facepalm: Seriously when defending more than 12 an over at the death if a bowler has a good yorker, as you claim, wouldn't he bowl a yorker? So either he can't and not good enough, or he's totally brainless which anyway proves my point.
Even Zak bowled short in the next over. Because they didn't want to pitch it up for Parera. Later they realized and then he bowled good yorkers in the next overs. And after that he got Sanga off a fuller delivery.
Here's a rebuttal to your yorker claim. Match situation is SL require 12 an over to win in slog overs and the best option would be to go for yorkers and this is what Umesh bowls.... Most of the balls were short and wide :facepalm: Seriously when defending more than 12 an over at the death if a bowler has a good yorker, as you claim, wouldn't he bowl a yorker? So either he can't and not good enough, or he's totally brainless which anyway proves my point.
its all part of the plan.
At the end of the day he finished off with 2-76 :facepalm:
Should've been 60-3 with better fielding and a bit more accuracy. I'll take it. I'm sure if it was PK with 3 overs remaining in the last 5 overs., we would've even lost this game. On the other hand I really like Pathan's death over bowling today.

give him few games its all abt rhythm when he is on song his balls automatically are pitched further up and they move a lot more they were on a long long break i will take this win will improve as series progresses im sure either way he is good enough test bowler for us even if he does not improves in odis

you guys must be visually impaired if you think he is a good death bowler. either that, or you just aren't watching the game. neither would surprise me. the guy is just an awful ODI bowler. he always bleeds runs, can never bowl to a field, and sends down more *****y deliveries than any bowler in international cricket. he has no future as an ODI bowler. i would be scared as hell if i saw the guy getting the ball in a tight game.

its all part of the plan.
I fail to see through the plan. Apparently bowling short is the plan when the bowler can supposedly bowl good yorkers :facepalm:
look he got wickets:hatsoff: if vinay or pk would have been bowling to sanga most probably that scoop shot would have been hit for a six
But if Vinay would have been around the match could have been over in the first half itself. No matter what you say about Vinny he can at least bowl well with the new ball.
Should've been 60-3 with better fielding and a bit more accuracy. I'll take it. I'm sure if it was PK with 3 overs remaining in the last 5 overs., we would've even lost this game. On the other hand I really like Pathan's death over bowling today.
Coulda woulda shoulda... even Vinny & PK bowl with the same cr@ppy fielding. It's not as if other bowlers get different set of fielders than Umesh. But if PK was bowling today he would have finished the match in the first half itself the way the new ball was swinging. Going for 6s and 4s against malinga doesn't turn me into a believer in Umesh's death bowling skills.
I fail to see through the plan. Apparently bowling short is the plan when the bowler can supposedly bowl good yorkers :facepalm: But if Vinay would have been around the match could have been over in the first half itself. No matter what you say about Vinny he can at least bowl well with the new ball. Coulda woulda shoulda... even Vinny & PK bowl with the same cr@ppy fielding. It's not as if other bowlers get different set of fielders than Umesh. But if PK was bowling today he would have finished the match in the first half itself the way the new ball was swinging. Going for 6s and 4s against malinga doesn't turn me into a believer in Umesh's death bowling skills.
Yes they would have finished the game for india by being hammered.