Tennis at the 2012 London Olympics

Cricketics

Does anyone know if I am right in saying that Djokovic plays Roddick tomorrow???! Read that somewhere... :nervous: Will be at work man :wall: edit: yes!!! Oh my word.
work? :blink: stream karlo office main yaar sooda :D

The DRAW for the mixed doubles has been announced. A very tough draw for our Indian team of Mirza/Paes They face Serbian pair of Ivanovic/Zimojic. Zimonjic is a great doubles pair. Plenty of grandslams at the same time Ivanovic is a world class singles player and better than Sania Mirza, her female opponent. But our Leander isn't no kid. He's the best doubles player perhaps and I hope our Indian team will give them a great fight, and probably prevaiil too.

Bhupathi-Bopanna hype falls flat in round two

LONDON: A rainy day at Wimbledon turned gloomier for India when Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna - having been kept waiting for four hours - went down tamely to Julien Benneteau and Richard Gasquet of France. Having stoked a fire back home over their partnership at the Olympics, the Indian duo surrendered 3-6, 4-6 in little more than an hour. All that talk of wanting to play together because they were best combination has now fallen flat in the second round, against a team which is not a regular doubles combination. Understandably, Bhupathi and Bopanna chose to avoid the media. When the match began, Bhupathi's wife Lara Dutta sat in one corner behind the Mirzas, Imran and Nasima, looking pretty in a black dress, smiling through her sunshades. She sat through it quietly and walked away, disappointed. It was not India's day. The Indians seemed an inspired lot in the second set and broke the Frenchmen to go up 3-0. However, the advantage was lost as the Frenchmen got even at 4-4. They broke Bhupathi and after that sealed the set at 6-4.