Desi Posers

maniac

All my life hated posers I am not talking about desis enjoying western music or films in general but have you come across some dumb f**** posers who say they enjoy death metal just because they think it is cool....beleive me f*****s have a thick as hell Indian accent(which I am proud of having BTW) and it p*****s me off when I see them have a conversation about SlipKnot and some other s**** a*** band. and My tirade is not just against men also women,some of them think they are so cool because they can't speak Hindi ...beleive me I have come across lot of such b**** in Bombay,Bangalore,etc....:WTF: not just b*****,but some a** h*** too...Looks like they live in the Matrix of HBO and Star movies and the world they live in is an alternate reality.... Met this stoner once who said Matrix was the best movie ever....asked the POS to explain it to mee and fot the next few mins had to listen to the **** that came out of his mouth......saala Bh** Ch** trying to act cool....the sample size is way too big beleive me,have lot more stories about c*** like these..... I have seen people who thiink a movie is great because it has 8-9 rating or 80-90% approval on rotten tomatoes,......They probably watched the movie with the intention that it was already good or to be part of the so called 'cool F**** gang' .....Beleive meI ran into some Desi posers who said Woody Allen was a great director....Can you beleive it...How the f**** does his f**** sensibility appeal to us when our own films are filled with enough mush(Enjoyed midnight in Paris personally though) I mean I don't personally care if someone appreciates stuff wholeheartedly but I am sad to say lot of Poser Pos around which makes my f**** blood boil.... Ps:My f***** tooth is killing me

Good post. I find it normal when people do this. I just let them be, once they hit a mature age where they can basically state what they actually do or do not like, without worrying too much about being judged on things like those, they will turn around too. The problem is not theirs alone. The problem comes from the other desis too. A lot of us, because of our upbringing in that Indian soceity, are always very quick to judge people. If someone comes out and says they do not like movies like Dhobi Ghat, but instead prefer watching Bodyguard - even if it is right here on this forum, imagine how you would react to it. When the society around you is so quick to judge you, and brand your personality, based on your trivial likes and dislikes, what else are you supposed to do? The sane, most common reaction would be to try and pretend well enough to not be judged adversely.

All my life hated posers I am not talking about desis enjoying western music or films in general but have you come across some dumb f**** posers who say they enjoy death metal just because they think it is cool....beleive me f*****s have a thick as hell Indian accent(which I am proud of having BTW) and it p*****s me off when I see them have a conversation about SlipKnot and some other s**** a*** band. and My tirade is not just against men also women,some of them think they are so cool because they can't speak Hindi ...beleive me I have come across lot of such b**** in Bombay,Bangalore,etc....:WTF: not just b*****,but some a** h*** too...Looks like they live in the Matrix of HBO and Star movies and the world they live in is an alternate reality.... Met this stoner once who said Matrix was the best movie ever....asked the POS to explain it to mee and fot the next few mins had to listen to the **** that came out of his mouth......saala Bh** Ch** trying to act cool....the sample size is way too big beleive me,have lot more stories about c*** like these..... I have seen people who thiink a movie is great because it has 8-9 rating or 80-90% approval on rotten tomatoes,......They probably watched the movie with the intention that it was already good or to be part of the so called 'cool F**** gang' .....Beleive meI ran into some Desi posers who said Woody Allen was a great director....Can you beleive it...How the f**** does his f**** sensibility appeal to us when our own films are filled with enough mush(Enjoyed midnight in Paris personally though) Also to all those dumb f**** posers who enjoy Soccer(Except the WC or Euro) and Basketball....f**** you I mean I don't personally care if someone appreciates stuff wholeheartedly but I am sad to say lot of Poser Pos around which makes my f**** blood boil.... Ps:My f***** tooth is killing me
You truly are the Samuel Jackson of this forum! :hatsoff:

and My tirade is not just against men also women,some of them think they are so cool because they can't speak Hindi ...beleive me I have come across lot of such b**** in Bombay,Bangalore,etc....:WTF: not just b*****,but some a** h*** too...Looks like they live in the Matrix of HBO and Star movies and the world they live in is an alternate reality....
Seriously though, that is how entire Hindi movie industry seems to work these days. When Sunil Dutt passed away Rajkumar Hirani was mentioning how Dutt saab would request his script to be sent in Urdu(not even Hindi). He was the only actor who would make such a request. The so called Khan brigade didnt even know how to read Urdu. I remember the pretty-but-dumb-as-a-stump interviewer gushing at that with a "Haan na, that must have been so cool. Dutt saab was so cool" and I felt like getting off my chair and break into a laugh watching a wannabe angrez not even bothering to credit the man in Hindi, much less chaste Urdu. Then again watch any Hindi movie celebrity interview these days and you see how much of status symbol English seems to have become. True of the society overall as well. which is why I enjoy Pakistani interviews that much more :hatsoff: and also celebrate Anurag Kashyaps and Tigmanshu Dhulias of this world :pray:

I actually like Woody Allen movies . Not a huge fan , but they are never boring ... a lot of my friends find him annoying though . btw 90% of so called metal fans are posers , every things which is loud is supposed to be rock lol
He has some nice words for you then :--D

Painkiller wearing down...... Oh Sh** Forgot to add this to my Op Dear Indian bros /sisters... I would like to continue my pain-filled rant with If you live in India or grew up in India and are a big fan of Soccer or Basketball more than cricket, then f*** you Seriously guys, Also whatsup with someone living in Delhi wearing a Cubs hat....next time I see a pos wearing a MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA gear on the streets of India(provided I am in this much pain) I will kick his b**** all the wau upto Mark Cuban's a** I mean haven't you seen guys who have the UK desi ****** look with hair tweaked up in the front and a gallon of gel applied and wear these sh** a** formals which are technically not formals or sl*** who have beads....aaaaaargh someone stop the pain....