Desi Posers

maniac

Oh Kayy.....Now I don't wont people to interpret this thread as I am trying to advocate some kind of Talibanisation.....Beleive me I think I would thrive in a society that disintegrates... I don't care if a Desi talks in Jive,Gangsta,Valley Girl,Redneck as long as you are not forcefully trying in to fit in or look cool,serious advice ...tape yourself first and then decide if you want to make part of it in a day to day conversation. I am not trying to judge people but I think we all can detect a poser when we see one and those posers are the ones who annoy me

I use "bro"' date=' "brah" alot cause I like to. I don't really care what others think about it. Seems like certain things others do really annoy you for me I don't really care. But everyone's different I guess.[/quote'] Dude I am not trying to judge anyone,If "bro" "brah" is part of your day to day conversation,then good for you....I am talking about posers who forcefully adopt a certain kind of lingo to fit in or look cool.

I bloody love cricket more than foot ball i bloody love indian films than spider man hulk etc i love swearing in indian languages than english.
Ok Did you want a medal? :--D
:hysterical::hysterical:

Ok About time to bump this thread after what I just witnessed today I just went to Sarvana Bahavan to pick up my Rava Masala Dosa.......and it is Dosa pronounced as Dhosa,Not "Do" like in Don....Next time any Northie calls it "ddosa" I will punch him in the Fking face(Depending on his ability to fight back of course :--D) anyways besides the point...... I was waiting for my Order which was already late by a few minutes and since didn't take a shower since morning,I had Itch in all the wrong places which got me mad and irate as Fk. So while I was sitting there cringing and getting ready to get myself to hate on this Desi couple sitting in front of me displaying PDA ,in walks this Phaggot with his stylized hair wearing a Facebook sweat shirt,Hate meter started running right there. FaceBook sweat shirt really You POS...fine the weather is chilly enough to wear a sweat shirt but then why the Fk would you wear shorts...Oh we get it you MOFO you probably work for Facebook and you want people to notice....Ok noticed but not in a good way......So if that was not a good enough reason to hate this POS. He walks in like he owns the fking place,Comes to the manager and asks him what is the special today or for any recommendations...Really ,***** you have never heard of Sarvana Bhavan before or even if you haven't you surely must have googled it before you came there,You Mother Fking Low life. Anyways after some talk with the manager about the menu,He places his order and asks the manager in the most Over the Top accented Hindi I have ever heard in My fking life-"Kitna Time lagega?" The manager says 5-10 minutes .........and then what follows accelerated my hate to it's peak....... The Poser asks with an assertive tone- once again like the place is indebted to him for eating there...... be sure,Will it be 5 or 10? The manager says 10 minutes ,He says that's better....I will come back in 10 minutes and if it is not ready I want a refund. Now if he had said that with a straight face I would have forgiven him but he said that with the most obnoxious smirk I have ever seen. Sob..........I was holding a Meetha Pan wrapped in this thick foil paper with sharp edges,ALmost wanted to scratch his face with it to wipe that obnoxious smirk off his face. Yes Folks low life scum like this still exist.

Ok About time to bump this thread after what I just witnessed today I just went to Sarvana Bahavan to pick up my Rava Masala Dosa.......and it is Dosa pronounced as Dhosa,Not "Do" like in Don....Next time any Northie calls it "ddosa" I will punch him in the Fking face(Depending on his ability to fight back of course :--D) anyways besides the point...... I was waiting for my Order which was already late by a few minutes and since didn't take a shower since morning,I had Itch in all the wrong places which got me mad and irate as Fk. So while I was sitting there cringing and getting ready to get myself to hate on this Desi couple sitting in front of me displaying PDA ,in walks this Phaggot with his stylized hair wearing a Facebook sweat shirt,Hate meter started running right there. FaceBook sweat shirt really You POS...fine the weather is chilly enough to wear a sweat shirt but then why the Fk would you wear shorts...Oh we get it you MOFO you probably work for Facebook and you want people to notice....Ok noticed but not in a good way......So if that was not a good enough reason to hate this POS. He walks in like he owns the fking place,Comes to the manager and asks him what is the special today or for any recommendations...Really ,***** you have never heard of Sarvana Bhavan before or even if you haven't you surely must have googled it before you came there,You Mother Fking Low life. Anyways after some talk with the manager about the menu,He places his order and asks the manager in the most Over the Top accented Hindi I have ever heard in My fking life-"Kitna Time lagega?" The manager says 5-10 minutes .........and then what follows accelerated my hate to it's peak....... The Poser asks with an assertive tone- once again like the place is indebted to him for eating there...... be sure,Will it be 5 or 10? The manager says 10 minutes ,He says that's better....I will come back in 10 minutes and if it is not ready I want a refund. Now if he had said that with a straight face I would have forgiven him but he said that with the most obnoxious smirk I have ever seen. Sob..........I was holding a Meetha Pan wrapped in this thick foil paper with sharp edges,ALmost wanted to scratch his face with it to wipe that obnoxious smirk off his face. Yes Folks low life scum like this still exist.
so much anger over something not so important :fear: relax maniac :--D stop giving a fark about what others are doing And you will not have all this stress :nervous: :two_thumbs_up: Might try some ddosa today :vroam:

Your rant, your anger, or what ever you do, does not affect that guy even a little. Its you who is losing your cool and getting angry on something which is absolutely not important. It seems you have some problem rather than the whole freaking world :finger: Seriously it's your problem if you hate/get angry, not that facebook guy. And whats the deal about this ddosa anyways. Its pathetic in taste anyways just like most of the southie food. The way southies pronounce and speak hindi, you guys should be the last one to question about other's pronunciation

so much anger over something not so important :fear: relax maniac :--D stop giving a fark about what others are doing And you will not have all this stress :nervous: :two_thumbs_up: Might try some ddosa today :vroam:
dont worry you are too tall for him to bully.. he wont hit you :giggle: