Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

OK Folks,the guys who pushed me to watch "Breaking Bad' has gone a step further saying that this one is better and I get the same ole " You haven't watched" it. It's about flavor, I like "Indian Chinese" then "Authentic Chinese", so just coz I liked "Breaking Bad', I doubt I will like this one as I can't relate to this kings, horses, 15th century etc etc but they keep telling me it's the story so once again What does Desi Taste say here? unlike breaking bad which has crime, heroism etc ( which we like ), tell me about GOT

Must be in the genre of Tudors - Showtime fare. Had a fair bit of nudity and violence, but intensely acted by the leads (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) , It is about King Henry VIII's reign - (Queen Elizbeth's father). Stronly recommend as it is available on Netflix - all seasons.

Watched Both seasons - awsome series - this is a completely different series compare to breaking bad read all 5 books [now have to wait years for next 2 books] ps: i planned to give clues about series from time to time :winky: Tyrion Lannister FTW

Season 2 not good :headshake:
It was not as good as first season but was still pretty good. Its like Season 5 of Mad Men - it wasn't as good as earlier seasons of Mad Men but the show's so good that even a not-so-good season was better than most other shows. BTW the last episode of season 2 of GoT had the highest TRPs ever for any show of HBO - thats incredible considering the awesome shows HBO has had it the past.