Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

Not sure why it was boring? Haven't you been watching the last few episodes? Everyone saw this coming.
How else are they supposed to portray the massive attack on Castle Black? Enjoyed the episode. It was pretty damn brilliant!
Still wanted to see some variety. I am used to a little bit of Kings landing, bit of Dragon Queen, something about the Starks and preferably little to nothing of the Wildlings/Night watchers and their fecking wall. Last thing I wanted was a whole episode of my least favorite group of the entire show

Couldn't wait till the 10th episode so watched all 9 in one go. Its been a good season but not the best IMO. Episode 9 was boring, especially considering the fact that in the previous three seasons episode 9 has been the best.

The fight in S04E08 was awesome but they should have shown more of it - finished it in just 4-5 minutes. Before this season I didn't like Jon Snow's character that much but this season they've written brilliantly for him :nice: Oberyn was by far the most interesting character this season.......but then again, thats precisely why he was killed. Having read the books, I think this season was more of a build up to some really great things coming up in season 5.

Still wanted to see some variety. I am used to a little bit of Kings landing' date=' bit of Dragon Queen, something about the Starks and preferably little to nothing of the Wildlings/Night watchers and their fecking wall. Last thing I wanted was a whole episode of my least favorite group of the entire show[/spoiler']
Arey bhaiya if and when the wall falls , then rest of the stories won't mean ****. Also they have been building this battle at the wall from the first season itself so people like me were getting annoyed waiting for some action.

Really' date=' to me it's the best TV show ever.[/quote'] Some of the fighting scenes like the ones involving those giants were nice but the rest of it was just routine, nothing special. It seemed like filler episode to me. Hoping for a good finale.

Some of the fighting scenes like the ones involving those giants were nice but the rest of it was just routine' date=' nothing special. It seemed like filler episode to me. Hoping for a good finale.[/quote'] I was just relieved that finally there was action at the Wall.

I was just relieved that finally there was a action at the Wall.
Exactly. And how is it a filler? There is so much in that one battle alone. Awesome to see Jon kicking arses!
funny-pictures-crows-before-hoes-game-thrones1.jpg
:giggle::giggle:
:cantstop: :cantstop:
Was not upset with Ygrith dying. That kid took his revenge. Serves her right!

I loved the last episode!!!

I think it is about time they focussed a good deal on the Nights Watch because what they do is pretty damn important. Made us care a bit about the other brothers of the Watch and even for that leader guy who hates Jon. If they werent there everything beyond the wall would reign havoc on the rest of Westeros, as DC says what happens in kings landing wouldnt even matter. Moreover the rest of the 7 kingdoms dont even care about whats north of the wall even though its pretty damn important Theyve been building up to this for a while, totally lived up to it. Fantastic battle worthy of a Cinema film. The giants were awesome. I dont think Kit Harington is a great actor, but he makes a good Jon Snow, heroic and noble. I fist pumped and went YES when he drove that hammer into the skull of that savage guy. Also happy that Ygritte was killed by that kid. Karma is a biatch, biatch. I was terrified Jon would die, hope he dosent. About time the good guys won

You guys are seeing episodes a week later? WTF! Anyways can't wait for the season finale. I know what's coming, although still not sure if they will go all the way or leave things half done and show the rest in S5.