Rest of the world- London Olympics 2012

Sidhoni

And the golden boy Lochte phuks up the relay race in the end for USA or you can just simply say Hats off to the French last swimmer. Phelps eased the road for USA to win gold in 4*100 but the French swimmer in the end covered the distance gap and won. USA gets Silver, Russia bronze.. France GOLD.
i think they made a mistake by putting him at anchor,he had a race earlier in the day and may not have been at his best.

He does have a desire to do well, it's just that he's not at that same level which he used to be. He started traingin hard just couple of years ago. While for the other 2 Olympics before, he had been trianing all 4 years leading up to the Olympics. Lochte still wanted to show that he can do better than Phelps, and hence he has prevailed in this year's Olympics(Well, so far) I hope Phelps win some individual medals here. THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN, REGARDLESS OF HOW HE FINISHES HERE.
This is what his teammate had to say recently before Olympics "I saw a real lack of preparation (from) him, Clary said. Basically, he was a swimmer that didn't want to be there. They can talk about all of these goals and plans and preparation they have. I saw it. I know. It's different. And I saw somebody that has basically been asking to get beat for the longest time." But I agree he is greatest olympian. Bolt could be better soon though. Remember swimmers have many events like Breastroke, backstroke, butterfly. Sprinters don't get running backwards, running sideways, running while holding an egg on a spoon, then a medely of these. Many useless events in swimming. Should just be freestyle and relays.

Some rules suck....like having the top 2 from each country.....The chick from US gymnastics team was robbed.....she was higher than so many other qualifiers but just because her team-mates were ranked higher than her,she couldn't qualify...