Olympics cermony? any live links to watch

Rajiv

it's starting in 30 minutes here on NBC in USA. I am not pumped for the game tomorrow against Sri Lanka, as much as I am for the Indians playign in the olympics starting tomorrow. What a feeling.
we have 30 minutes left here of ceremony, it should be up on BBC iplayer if anyone wants to watch it in full

NBC etc kept it for prime time so it wasnt live and I couldnt get BBC to work but anyhow I downloaded it and loved the direction, I mean it was so different. It was awesome to see the Canadian Team with a Sikh right in the middle, showing the world true multiculturalism

Pathetic stuff from NBC broadcast. They decided to delay the Phelps swim race and not air it live and then ended up broadcasting the results without any spoiler tag and people later had to watch delayed telecast with the agony of already knowing the results. We blame Indian cable channels but this sh1t is unbearable. I mean why not air the events live and then replay it during primetime again? especially on the weekends when people want to watch the events!