Olympics nothing less than a war for China

rkt.india

Entire chinese olympic program is an exercise in winning the approval of gora sahibs. I bet once China begins to surpass the gora nations in medals tally across the board, Olympics will lose their "shine". Goras are very cunning that way.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it child abuse, Chinese people generally are very hard working. There is no way a child can be forced to maintain that levels of strenuous exercise day in and day out in preparation for the next Olympics. This is how they prepare and preparation starts early.

How is training for gymnastics or weightlifting (shown in pics) at an early age sad? Getting paid and for training in sports you are good at. Keeps kids active too. And later they may reach the pinnacle of their sporting achievements and win a medal or even just be an Olympian and enjoy the experience. In some cases kids are forced though. In the end all that matters is how much medals you got, not how you got them. However look at the difference between West Germany and East in 88 Olympics. Look at soviet domination in 88 and 92. Look at North Korea now (4 golds already). Communists countries do well, Im sure it's cause of doping and I don't agree with that at all.
Dude I was thinking along same lines but now I've changed my opinion after seeing these pics. Nowadays life has become so machine like that the only time one would have been without any worries is during childhood. This robs them of all that. Even indian parents send their children at a very early age to IIT coaching centres which is also similar to this.

Dude I was thinking along same lines but now I've changed my opinion after seeing these pics. Nowadays life has become so machine like that the only time one would have been without any worries is during childhood. This robs them of all that. Even indian parents send their children at a very early age to IIT coaching centres which is also similar to this.
human body is very adaptable...train yourself and eat right..you can do anything. i am at a loss at people calling it child abuse. i would have been more than happy to train like this if i had the opportunity. these children wanted to go for gold and they are preparing in the best possible way. without hardwork glory does not come. if they have been forced or not fed properly..then it could be abuse. how is it abuse..if you come to train and you are pushed beyond the boundaries...because thats the only way..you can win an olympic. if u don't have it in you, just quit. no one is forcing these kids to do these things...they are not slaves...they are training... another poor example of western hypocrisy against china... i am proud of these kids..and china for training them so well

Being an olympian/winning a medal is all worth it. It's all about having better genetics for something. Combine that with hard work and you have a champion which is what Chinese do. And pictures are kids focusing, they are probably enjoying it and optimistic for their future and glad they're getting paid. And enjoying training more than school :--D But Im pretty sure most communist country athlete's are doping which I disagree with. It's bad how they give these kids performance enhancers later on.

Being an olympian/winning a medal is all worth it. It's all about having better genetics for something. Combine that with hard work and you have a champion which is what Chinese do. And pictures are kids focusing, they are probably enjoying it and optimistic for their future and glad they're getting paid. And enjoying training more than school :--D But Im pretty sure most communist country athlete's are doping which I disagree with. It's bad how they give these kids performance enhancers later on.
+1

Entire chinese olympic program is an exercise in winning the approval of gora sahibs. I bet once China begins to surpass the gora nations in medals tally across the board' date=' Olympics will lose their "shine". Goras are very cunning that way.[/quote'] They have already done this in 2008.

THis is torture..Are they orphans or do the parents enroll kids in that program? They mighj be girls who are left on the street, the govt runs the orphanage and runs such programs to make them champs. Feeling very sad looking at kids crying, being sat upon and getting legs pulled. It's hell.

IMO they shouldnt allow under 18 to compete in sports at this level. This is just pathetic What irks me more is the Indian dance shows where 8 year olds cant stop touching feet of every tom dick and harry in the studio, plus they need to recite their sorry stories and why they want to win it and then beg for the votes .. and then if i they get knocked out - the weeping I cant even tolerate these shows and have a total boycott. Kids should be allowed to be kids. Why the feck people want them to achieve MA PITA JI , DADA JI , NANA JI ka sapna. Its kinda funny that almost everybody on Indian TV (including adults ) is trying to win it for someone else, no one comes out and says "I think IM good and have worked hard and wish to win"

These videos are floating on net ever since China topped 2008 Olympics .
Yea. Besides ourr journos have a habit of regurgitating crap from western media. And western media these days can't really be taken seriously at all. These articles could well be pure malicious propaganda.

IMO they shouldnt allow under 18 to compete in sports at this level. This is just pathetic What irks me more is the Indian dance shows where 8 year olds cant stop touching feet of every tom dick and harry in the studio, plus they need to recite their sorry stories and why they want to win it and then beg for the votes .. and then if i they get knocked out - the weeping I cant even tolerate these shows and have a total boycott. Kids should be allowed to be kids. Why the feck people want them to achieve MA PITA JI , DADA JI , NANA JI ka sapna. Its kinda funny that almost everybody on Indian TV (including adults ) is trying to win it for someone else, no one comes out and says "I think IM good and have worked hard and wish to win"
+1 Ramu Kaka - Agree with every single word. I don't understand these "talent shows" at the expense of kids.

Err, attending IIT coaching or trying to secure top rank in class isn't anywhere close to what these kids are up to; get a perspective people. You wouldn't want someone 5 times your weight on your back tearing your feet apart.

Just looked up the medal count for the earlier Summer games' date=' USSR did manage to top the tally on multiple occasions and East Germany has an amazing record. Maybe history is repeating itself :weights:[/quote'] Matlabd China will be divided or united with some other country? :yikes:

^ It will not be the shining light on the top of the hill actually if it continues with its current ways. Although i am still curious how hard did the Soviets push their kids in pursuit of glory to the Republic.
I have no clue why people are deriding this..it is something to be extremely proud of. Are these kids forced to do so...is it killing them or leaving a permanent scar. it's only making them stronger and fitter. every gymnast has to start early to develop that level of fitness. i understand that we in india are very far away from elite level of fitness and sports...but to criticize China on this is utterly insane. if we take the example of Ye Shiwen, who is only 16 years old and beating even Lochte's time, we can understand that these children voluntarily choose to go through this training to win gold. it is time we learn from them and try to win some for India. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/30/world/asia/olympics-china-ye-shiwen-swimming/index.html?iid=article_sidebar here is the CNN article and if you are patient enough you will see that the swimmer says that she started training from 7 years and if the coach asked her to swim 10k..she swam 10k..no questions asked. that's called dedication and hardwork. for those calling the split...a torture....it is sad that 99% of the people (myself included) can't do it...years of fat and indulgence has made us unfit as a species.....I would rather be proud that someone is doing this and a little bit of pain is worth it. next time when indian parents take the girl child for making the hole for ear ring..we might want to consider whether that child really wants to go through it, or the polio vaccine etc. etc.

I have no clue why people are deriding this..it is something to be extremely proud of. Are these kids forced to do so...is it killing them or leaving a permanent scar. it's only making them stronger and fitter. every gymnast has to start early to develop that level of fitness. i understand that we in india are very far away from elite level of fitness and sports...but to criticize China on this is utterly insane. if we take the example of Ye Shiwen, who is only 16 years old and beating even Lochte's time, we can understand that these children voluntarily choose to go through this training to win gold. it is time we learn from them and try to win some for India. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/30/world/asia/olympics-china-ye-shiwen-swimming/index.html?iid=article_sidebar here is the CNN article and if you are patient enough you will see that the swimmer says that she started training from 7 years and if the coach asked her to swim 10k..she swam 10k..no questions asked. that's called dedication and hardwork. for those calling the split...a torture....it is sad that 99% of the people (myself included) can't do it...years of fat and indulgence has made us unfit as a species.....I would rather be proud that someone is doing this and a little bit of pain is worth it. next time when indian parents take the girl child for making the hole for ear ring..we might want to consider whether that child really wants to go through it, or the polio vaccine etc. etc.
Absolutely wrong. How can a 10 year old decide what he wants ? For example: UV liked skating but his father threw his skates out as he wanted him to be a cricketer and he did become one and is really good at it but does it mean he had a good childhood ? Chalo UV is successful but for one UV there are 1000s of kids who failed. I know one personally, his father pushed him to play cricket and he even played at under 18 level but even though he was great he couldnt make it even to Ranji. So the poor kid did what his father wanted and wasted his childhood- teenage years and even college years and is now sitting at a shop wondering what the hell happened to his life. You are seeing one or few successful sportspersons but for each successful person there are 1000s who had their childhood stolen from them.