Sign in to follow this  
King

Must watch - India v England 1990 test series video

I will upload a lot of interesting videos from the past in that case. The one that comes to mind is the Rahul Dravid and Ramesh partnership against Pakistan. Pakistan scored 210+ and India chased for only loss of 2 wickets. You Rahul was all class and Ramesh was pretty good bat too. Shoaib Akthar was quite young and you will be surprised to see his action then. There was no visible bend or straightning in his arm then. He had quite a clean action.

I will upload a lot of interesting videos from the past in that case. The one that comes to mind is the Rahul Dravid and Ramesh partnership against Pakistan. Pakistan scored 210+ and India chased for only loss of 2 wickets. You Rahul was all class and Ramesh was pretty good bat too. Shoaib Akthar was quite young and you will be surprised to see his action then. There was no visible bend or straightning in his arm then. He had quite a clean action.
ya i remember that game.. i have its higlights too but thing is i just have Indian inings and that too very less of it.. India were about to thrwo that game too as rahul and ramesh got out in the end.. but then we won, if i am right kambli hit the winning shot for four.. meanwhile ravi u have suggested mplayer, well it lookz like its a .nsv file, well thats for winamp

meanwhile ravi u have suggested mplayer' date=' well it lookz like its a .nsv file, well thats for winamp[/quote'] Mplayer is better as you don't really need to go around installing codecs to be able to watch the h264 streams.