Coverage of olympics

indiefan

I am absolutely blown by the coverage of olympics in youtube. It's just awesome. You can watch the highlights, search and pick up whatever you want to see, at your convenience. The olympics website with live coverage is also very good - the way you can navigate and find the athletes/events/results that you are interested is simply great. A big thumbs up to the coverage.:hatsoff:

In case people are missing out - I am covering most Indian events on Twitter. I have covered Kashyap's games, Gagan Narang's shooting event, Vijay Kumar, Saina Nehwal etc. If someone can't watch the matches (travelling, at a party etc.) you can follow me for regular updates. I will be covering MC Mary Kom's SF bout against Nikola Adams on Wednesday too. This is not self promotion please but to increase awareness - you can unfollow me after the games are done. Thanks! Please drop me a PM with your Twitter ID.

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic?feature=inp-lt-iop You can search for highlights based on different dates/sports. Multiple live streams available as well. And all of it free. Just watched 100 metre semifinals and finals - Great race by Usain Bolt.
Agreed.Youtube has been great. Also the filtering options based on events and country makes it very easy to locate the target videos. Covered all the Indian medal highlights, Mary Kom bouts and ofcourse Usain Bolt's gold run. :two_thumbs_up:

May be. I could watch it on TV... but I have only watched TV twice in the last four years. :blink: Anyway, thanks for your replies.
Is that even possible? Or u r too tech savvy that u have everything on iPad