Charismatic sportspersons

vvvslaxman

Maradona? Looks like your definition of charismatic is someone who has achieved great heights, but has some brashness to them or is "flawed" or controversial in some way. Maradona would fit that definition to a T. In your group, Magic Johnson is probably the only one who does not fit that. He achieved great heights, but always seemed like a goody two-shoes.

Lolz at some of the comments. Nice to know that somebody who started dominating world as early as at age of 17-18 doesn't carry charisma or X factor.
Looks like the definition of charisma is of someone who is a bit brash or controversial in some way. SRT and RD are simply not in that category.

Charisma: A personal attractiveness or interestingness that enables you to influence others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charisma The term charisma (pronounced /kəˈrɪzmə/; pl. charismata, adj. charismatic) has two senses: 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent.[1]

Tiger Woods
From few insiders (i.e. Golf reporters), Tiger has been a bit of an a ss since forever. Apparently, his "@ssness" becomes quite apparent in the locker room. I think its the child prodigy syndrome. People have been treating him like royalty for 25 odd years so he now truly believes he is a King. That is why Sachin is such a remarkable human being. Grounded as ever. :finger: to the haters.

From few insiders (i.e. Golf reporters), Tiger has been a bit of an a ss since forever. Apparently, his "@ssness" becomes quite apparent in the locker room. I think its the child prodigy syndrome. People have been treating him like royalty for 25 odd years so he now truly believes he is a King. That is why Sachin is such a remarkable human being. Grounded as ever. :finger: to the haters.
there are no haters, just over sensitive fan boys. he is just a normal 'boring' guy off the field. nothing wrong with it.